Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 434950515253

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: 2.1.05 update incoming

Originally Posted by foebits View Post (Source)
    FD has shown repeatedly that they have no interest in fixing long standing and game breaking problems. Hence instancing not being fixed nearly 2 years in and them breaking literally everything else.
    It's a miracle the games actually starts at all!
    Commander Reighdar One man. One ship. One galaxy.

I was 99% sure, that Frontier will put the CQC enviroment as a blueprint into the main game, but don't see anything related in the release news. Anybody has information about this?

Originally Posted by Oogie Boogie View Post (Source)
    I was 99% sure, that Frontier will put the CQC enviroment as a blueprint into the main game, but don't see anything related in the release news. Anybody has information about this?

It's in the 2.2 beta (under "General"):
    - Added fixed point locations using CQC assets
    edit: And I allready visited one of them (System: Nevermore; Navigation: Civilian Installation).

8 million for a 24k ly passenger mission?

Really?

Think you may have overdone it with the nerf bat again?

This user was unable to follow the forum rules and ended up banned or suspended! :(

Originally Posted by JaskoMaughann View Post (Source)
    8 million for a 24k ly passenger mission?

Really?

Think you may have overdone it with the nerf bat again?
    it actually makes picking up unknown artifacgts in supercruise and selling them more profitable
    [FONT=microsoft sans serif][COLOR=#ff0000][B][U]>>>>>>>>NEXUS PROJECT = [/U][/B][/COLOR][B][U][URL="https://discord.gg/W6aeuUJ"][COLOR=#800080]Discord channel - all welcome to join linky [/COLOR][/URL][COLOR=#800080][URL]https://discord.gg/W6aeuUJ[/URL][/COLOR][COLOR=#00FFFF] -

100+ commanders and growing dailiy[/COLOR][/U][/B][COLOR=#008000][B][U][COLOR=#ff0000]

So what are u waiting for come and join us today[/COLOR][/U][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR][/FONT]

Guys - you are in the wrong patch notes thread
    Commander Reighdar One man. One ship. One galaxy.

Hi I have a question,

So will Seeking Goods / Weapons POIS will be apearing again, and will killing T9s there give chemical manipulators?

What about Distribution Centres?

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 434950515253