Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 606667686970
Results 1,036 to 1,046 of 1046

Thread: Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS HOTAS official thread

As i am not allowed to edit my post, here is some more information i found out, and there are 3 directions that seem to be the problem with potentiometer ?
    They will not go to centre after use, see my photo below:

If you install Thrustmaster's drivers (not the TARGET software) from https://support.thrustmaster.com/en/...csthrottle-en/ you can set a system-wide dead zone for the throttle mini stick. I find that takes care of things nicely.

Also with the drivers installed it's much easier to see whether everything is centering properly (each axis should self-calibrate after being fully exercised).

Hope this helps.

[QUOTE=VerticalBlank;6198407]If you install Thrustmaster's drivers (not the TARGET software) from https://support.thrustmaster.com/en/...csthrottle-en/ you can set a system-wide dead zone for the throttle mini stick. I find that takes care of things nicely.

I installed this and see the aiming is some off, what do i do there, do i center it then enable this option ?

After i clicked this nothing is happening and everything is the same in joystick test programs and Elite.

The "Apply" option is also greyed out for me.

Hope i can solve this without sending stick back

Just to be clear, I am talking about the mini-stick on the TWCS throttle, not the T.16000M joystick itself. Are we talking about the same component?

Yes that is correct, the one that is the X axis.

Nothing changed after i enebled the "Enable Center Deadzone"

Am i supposed to do some calibration in there becide to move the x axis around ?

Hmm. Moving each axis to full range in either direction has always worked for me. I'm at a loss.

Originally Posted by VerticalBlank View Post (Source)
    Hmm. Moving each axis to full range in either direction has always worked for me. I'm at a loss.
    Woul`d you returned the HOTAS to get a new one if you got that deadzone, or just adjust for it like i have done now ?

Not sure what to do, need your advice guys

Originally Posted by Digidice View Post (Source)
    Woul`d you returned the HOTAS to get a new one if you got that deadzone, or just adjust for it like i have done now ?

Not sure what to do, need your advice guys
    Hard to say without hands on experience, but I guess since it's still off centre with the center deadzone turned on I'd be thinking about RMA-ing it.

Hey guys, I'd like some help again. For the second time, I'm seeing this problem where my yaw will violently and unevenly jerk to the left. This isn't like the smooth drift you expect with wear and tear, or can fix with a deadzone. To make the same movements, I have to twist the joystick 100% to the left. I used the driver utility to try and replicate the issue, but I can't.

Edit: Here's a video of it. Watch the ship's movements in the lower right HUD.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xl...OD6NopqL-vsm9V

I sent my first T.16000M back for this same problem, so I doubt this is a hardware issue. Any advice on troubleshooting this? Would running the game in windowed mode so I can watch the driver's control panel a good idea?

Anybody else had problems with the latest AMD-drivers (23.20.15002) and the TARGETGUI.exe?
    With Problems i mean: The Program crashes on startup. System Win 7 64, german, RX480.
    Rollback to the October Version fixed the issue. I contacted tec. Support of Thrustmaster yesterday night. SO: if you upgrade the GFX-Drivers, and find your TARGETGUI crashing (the other Tools work just fine), and your evetnt log shows stuff like:

TARGETGUI.exe
    576138c1
    atiumd64.dll
    [...]

Roll back the driver to the October Version. And kick TM so they speed up fixing that.

Seeing as I don't use the TARGET software, it doesn't bother me. There are 9 axes but if you want to use both the stick and throttle at the same time using TARGET, you have to combine them into 1 device. Each device can only have 8 axes. So that means I have to give up 1 to use TARGET. No thanks.

Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 606667686970