Page 63 of 69 FirstFirst ... 53596061626364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS HOTAS official thread

Another vote for EDTracker here.

After 9 months, my throttle requires some greasing. I greased it after 2 weeks of use and got this far nicely. Now it feels a bit sticky again so time to grease the rails again.
    Have to say, this HOTAS is worth every euro i paid for it, definitely beats the old T-Flight.

Just a thought...
    Unless the correct lube is used, it can actually make things worse ( dusty enviro can contribute to this too ).

Not trying to preach if you are already aware, just impart some info if you are not.

Hello all! I Decided to fancy up my T16000m HOTAS with some custom decals. Let me know what you think

Originally Posted by Deadmaxx View Post (Source)
    Hello all! I Decided to fancy up my T16000m HOTAS with some custom decals. Let me know what you think

http://www.mediafire.com/view/v58852...j/IMG_1971.JPG
    Those are awesome man where did you grab the ship outlines from?

Originally Posted by Deadmaxx View Post (Source)

http://www.mediafire.com/view/v58852...j/IMG_1971.JPG

Just love these - once I've got the right config I would love to do similar. How have you printed them and what onto?

I'm still experimenting and am sure it will have to change after 2.4 launches and the new HCS multi voice 'Singularity' feature. Singularity means you will be able to allocate roles to different characters.

Looks fabulous 'Great Job Commander' ....

Originally Posted by Terleon View Post (Source)
    Those are awesome man where did you grab the ship outlines from?
    Thanks I pretty much outlined the Cobra views from a Cobra 'Blueprint' with Illustrator that I found online.

bsb

Originally Posted by Sir Archie View Post (Source)
    Just love these - once I've got the right config I would love to do similar. How have you printed them and what onto?

I'm still experimenting and am sure it will have to change after 2.4 launches and the new HCS multi voice 'Singularity' feature. Singularity means you will be able to allocate roles to different characters.

Looks fabulous 'Great Job Commander' ....

Thanks glad you like them. My design is printed with a HP Latex Printer on a adhesive vinyl. Then I have my Roland Plotter cut out the decals. I still have to make some decals for the 12 buttons on the flight stick though.

bsb

Well thank you kindly. Glad you like them. Thanks for the rep.

bsb

I've got on odd problem with my F16000. Every once in a while, my yaw will quickly turn left and reset itself. This isn't the drift in yaw that I experienced with my T. Flight X. It's as if the yaw axis is going to 100% left and back on in instant. Any thoughts? My first guess would be dog hair: some is sticking to the exposed grease on the sticks bottom.

On a related note, can anyone recommend a good silicone grease to replace the stock stuff? I'm not too happy with how rough the throttle feels.

Originally Posted by NascentChemist View Post (Source)
    I've got on odd problem with my F16000. Every once in a while, my yaw will quickly turn left and reset itself. This isn't the drift in yaw that I experienced with my T. Flight X. It's as if the yaw axis is going to 100% left and back on in instant. Any thoughts? My first guess would be dog hair: some is sticking to the exposed grease on the sticks bottom.

On a related note, can anyone recommend a good silicone grease to replace the stock stuff? I'm not too happy with how rough the throttle feels.
    You want Nyogel 767A see earlier posts starting at:

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/283315-Thrustmaster-T-16000M-FCS-HOTAS-official-thread?p=5670523&viewfull=1#post5670523

It is truly night and day, gives a lovely hydraulic feel.

Re the yaw that is a plain pot, not a fancy Hall effect sensor but it is not something I've seen here.

Maybe exercise it in the control panel (Windows+R -> "joy.cpl" -> your device).

I just ordered one of these and hopefully it should turn up tomorrow. Any tips? I have looked through several pages of the thread and it seems that most people say to not use the TM TARGET software and not even the drivers but to just plug it in and let windows handle it and set binds in game. Is that right?

Page 63 of 69 FirstFirst ... 53596061626364656667 ... LastLast