Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: So who do you really work for? Part 2

So who do you really work for? Part 2

Greetings Cmdrs.

In a follow up to my previous thread "So who do you really work for", which catalogues all the descriptions of the various Faction types by combination of Allegiance and Government type; we now have Faction representatives with various titles, so time to catalogue them.

They are differentiated by Faction Government and tiered by Reputation
    Allegiance seems to have no effect.

So we get to see the hierarchy within the various factions, learning that in a Patronage, an Overseer reports to a Client, who reports to a Patron, who reports the a Governor.

I am not sure what happens with Negative Rep

So far my table is incomplete, and would welcome any assistance in this, those with ( ) are me working from memory but I have misplace the faction to check, or are relying on memory for a faction I have since changed Rep with.

The Titles do have some fun flavour text with them, particular funny is the Cooperates' Friends, who do quip, if you mess up, "Just because my title is friend, does not mean I am your friend" and other such things.

Hostile Unfriendly Neutral Cordial Friendly Allied Passenger Contact
    Faction
    Anarchy Enforcer Veteran Prospect Associate Lieutenant Chief Travel Contact
    Democracy Representative Administrator Councillor Envoy Advisor Aide Travel Agent
    Corporate Handler Notary Manager Executive Senior Executive Vice President Relocation Organiser
    Communism Citizen Comrade Principal Secretary Speaker Movement Facilitator
    Feudal Esquire Knight Baronet Patrician Master of Travel
    Dictatorship Agent Guard Captain Commander Colonel General Director of Movement
    Theocracy Acolyte Servant Elder Divine Pilgrimage Mentor
    Cooperative Compatriot Friend Founder Progenitor Travel Officer
    Patronage Arbitrator Consul Overseer Client Patron Governor Travel Coordinator
    Confederacy Intercessor Legislator Magister Chancellor Travel Organiser
    Prison Colony Guard Trustee Marshall Warden Super Intendant Movement Officer

Communism:

The person you talk to when you're allied is "Speaker." I ranked up with a faction yesterday, and can't remember what the title is for "friendly." I'll be logging in a few hours; I'll try to find out then. Part of the problem is the influence of major faction relationships - I'm allied with the Alliance, which causes all the Alliance communists to like me loads already.

And I think it's "comrade" rather than "Comrad."
    夏草や
    兵どもが
    夢の跡

Ubuntu 17.04 -- Win10 (Qemu VM w/ PCI passthrough) -- i7-6700K @4.4GHz -- Zotac GTX 1070 Amp! -- 16GB DDR4-3000 -- Asrock z170 Extreme IV -- Iiyama 32" 1080p -- X52 Pro -- 3DConnexion Space Explorer

Originally Posted by the100thmonkey View Post (Source)
    Communism:

The person you talk to when you're allied is "Speaker." I ranked up with a faction yesterday, and can't remember what the title is for "friendly." I'll be logging in a few hours; I'll try to find out then. Part of the problem is the influence of major faction relationships - I'm allied with the Alliance, which causes all the Alliance communists to like me loads already.

And I think it's "comrade" rather than "Comrad."
    Updated Speaker, and fixed Comrade

Cheers

Political | Friendly : Advisor ; Allied : Aide

Democracy | Allied : Aide

Dictatorship | Cordial : Commander; Friendly : Colonel

Watchmen (Prison Colony) | Cordial : Marshal

Anarchy | Hostile : Enforcer ; Unfriendly : Veteran ; Cordial : Associate

Venturist | Neutral : Intercessor

Theocracy | Allied : Divine

Nice work. Not sure why an anarchy system should be so structured though. Should be "Don't give a toss" followed by "Give even less of a toss".

I wish the station ATC would talk to me as General Secretary as I run a Communist faction hahaha

Hmm..the faction I'm working for (Independent) is a Broker type, which I thought was a flavor text for Corporate, and I am allied with the faction. The rep has a title of "Progenitor".

*edit: maybe 'broker' is flavor text for cooperative not corporate?
    My Youtube Page
    C64, 64kb ram, Vic II, Sid, 5&1/4 Floppy, 13 inch screen @ some ungodly low resolution.
    Why is the rum always gone?
    Elite - Elite - Pioneer

Originally Posted by Abil Midena View Post (Source)
    Hmm..the faction I'm working for (Independent) is a Broker type, which I thought was a flavor text for Corporate, and I am allied with the faction. The rep has a title of "Progenitor".

*edit: maybe 'broker' is flavor text for cooperative not corporate?
    Independent Broker is indeed a Co-operative

Cheers

If you click on the link Vasious gave in the OP, you'll see a list of government types and what they're called under various allegiances. "Broker" is what they call a Cooperative government that is Alliance or Independent aligned.

Communist -- friendly -- Secretary
    夏草や
    兵どもが
    夢の跡

Ubuntu 17.04 -- Win10 (Qemu VM w/ PCI passthrough) -- i7-6700K @4.4GHz -- Zotac GTX 1070 Amp! -- 16GB DDR4-3000 -- Asrock z170 Extreme IV -- Iiyama 32" 1080p -- X52 Pro -- 3DConnexion Space Explorer

Corporate - Unfriendly = Notary

Originally Posted by the100thmonkey View Post (Source)
    Communist -- friendly -- Secretary
    Originally Posted by irongut View Post (Source)
    Corporate - Unfriendly = Notary
    Many Thanks Cmdrs

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast