Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: The Annie owners club

Finally built a fully engineered long distance Anaconda Explorer. She jumps 68.83 LY. Even with that range with mods for overcharged power plant, engine focused power distributor, and clean drives she boosts and has everything on her for the long haul. Every possible mod to reduce mass has been applied. It took a long time to collect the mats. I also plan on reconfiguring her to do long distance passenger missions. She should easily pay for herself quickly.

Originally Posted by Naomi Ying View Post (Source)
    love my conda. she does everything. earns 80mill on one passenger run if i wanna
    How do you make 80 million on a single passenger run?

Originally Posted by Kort View Post (Source)
    How do you make 80 million on a single passenger run?
    Through lame exploits. Befriend faction in appropriate spot then board flip and cherry pick missions until the hold is full. After this particularly gamey endeavour, go deliver for your ill begotten credits all the while cheating yourself out of any actual gameplay.

Originally Posted by Ozram View Post (Source)
    Through lame exploits. Befriend faction in appropriate spot then board flip and cherry pick missions until the hold is full. After this particularly gamey endeavour, go deliver for your ill begotten credits all the while cheating yourself out of any actual gameplay.
    Thanks. I think I'll stick with the old fashion way and enjoy the sights during the mission.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324