Page 411 of 433 FirstFirst ... 406409410411412413416 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 6493

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Welcome to the Frontier Forums. Pop in and introduce yourself.

Originally Posted by Tjasonmitchell View Post (Source)
    Trying to figure out how to submit a ticketHello. How do I submit a ticket. Doing a vip tour in my Anaconda and while attempting to fsd to the next star it went 500m/s just outside the gravity well and my heat went to 217 percent. Popped a heat sink and still heating up and I exploded. 23mil rebuy...
    I think you have to go to Frontier Support: https://support.frontier.co.uk/kb/ and log in using your Frontier account. I've never created a ticket (in 3 years of playing) so I don't know which item to click next. but I suppose it will be self explanatory.

Don' t want to upset you, but from your description is looks like pilot error (too close to star). OTOH Frontier Support is known to be quite forgiving for first timers so it's worth a try.

o7

Trying to figure out how to submit a ticketHello. How do I submit a ticket. Doing a vip tour in my Anaconda and while attempting to fsd to the next star it went 500m/s just outside the gravity well and my heat went to 217 percent. Popped a heat sink and still heating up and I exploded. 23mil rebuy...
    Welcome to the great family of the Elite on the forums ! Commander. And fly safe ---- https://support.frontier.co.uk/kb/

-
    What Kreiger said - log in to (or register at) support site, follow the links to "Lost My Stuff" - create ticket.

Hello

Hello everyone is a new user, but I have been playing for quite a long time at Elite Dangerous. I am pleased to be part of the Community

Originally Posted by IronDany87 View Post (Source)
    Hello everyone is a new user, but I have been playing for quite a long time at Elite Dangerous. I am pleased to be part of the Community
    Welcome to the forums commander!

This https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...ewhere)-thread is a nice starting point to catch up on what has been going on on the forums while you were playing.

o7

Hi CMDRs, new player here on PS4, played the old Frontier Elite II in my younger days but don't get as much time these days due to having to do adult stuff all the time.

Just upgraded to the DBX from the Cobra MkIII and plan on moving onto the Conda once I have the credits.

Exploring is my thing for now - just unlocked Felicity Farseer but I'm going to wait until I get my Conda to do any engineering, the DBX is all I need for now. Love this forum, some great tips already.

Originally Posted by IronDany87 View Post (Source)
    Welcome to the great family of the Elite on the forums ! Commander. And fly safe

Hello everyone.

1000 hours in and still loving Elite.

FD when are we going to get a new SRV ?? 😉

Originally Posted by CMDR Y-Fronts View Post (Source)
    Hello everyone.

FD when are we going to get a new SRV ?? Ÿ˜‰
    Welcome to the great family of the Elite on the forums ! Commander. And fly safe

Originally Posted by CMDR Y-Fronts View Post (Source)
    Hello everyone.

FD when are we going to get a new SRV ?? 😉

Only when they restock boxer shorts in the store.

Welcome to these fora.

Hi everyone. My in-game name is ratlord74. I have owned the game for over a year now but only started playing properly a month ago. I haven't done too bad in that first month. I have managed to kill my asp by flying into the side of a station by forgetting to throttle down after getting permission to auto dock. My cobra mkIV got its landing gear stuck on the scaffolding by the entrance of a station and went bang. And to top it off I didn't even manage to get my beluga out of the station (without enough credits for a buy back).
    I love steep learning curves lol.
    Anyway I am now 10 000 light-years into a 22 000 light-year science misson. It pays 62 million credits (very nice carrot that). I am flying star to star and honking the horn as I go. On the way back I am going to explore the life out of it. There is going to be a lot of "you were the first to discover" notices when I get back. I reckon it's going to be about 2 1/2 weeks before I get back to the bubble.

Originally Posted by Ratlord74 View Post (Source)
    Hi everyone. My in-game name is ratlord74. I have owned the game for over a year now but only started playing properly a month ago. I haven't done too bad in that first month. I have managed to kill my asp by flying into the side of a station by forgetting to throttle down after getting permission to auto dock. My cobra mkIV got its landing gear stuck on the scaffolding by the entrance of a station and went bang. And to top it off I didn't even manage to get my beluga out of the station (without enough credits for a buy back).
    Anyway I am now 10 000 light-years into a 22 000 light-year science misson. It pays 62 million credits (very nice carrot that). I am flying star to star and honking the horn as I go. On the way back I am going to explore the life out of it. There is going to be a lot of "you were the first to discover" notices when I get back. I reckon it's going to be about 2 1/2 weeks before I get back to the bubble.

Originally Posted by Ratlord74 View Post (Source)

Great story. Keep having fun out there! o7!

Jabster

Thanks for the registration,spent many years playing games.can remember playing elite back in 1984,great game then even better now-so addictive

Originally Posted by Jabster View Post (Source)
    Thanks for the registration,spent many years playing games.can remember playing elite back in 1984,great game then even better now-so addictive
    Welcome back to the Elite Galaxy commander!

o7