Page 433 of 433 FirstFirst ... 423429430431432433
Results 6,481 to 6,493 of 6493

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Welcome to the Frontier Forums. Pop in and introduce yourself.

Black Hornet Corporation implementation

Hi brett C, i introduce myself my name is SKTsuperstar player of elite dangerous on ps4 in Black Hornet Corporation.
    I text you today cause we made a request to be implemented last year in august, in our request we had asked in first Sesuang and i Forgot the two other.
    So now we would like to know where our implementation is cause i haven't seen our faction in the lastest list that you posted.

I thank you in advance to taking into account my request and i hope that you can give us a favorable result.

Sktsuperstar Black Hornet Corporation [BHC].

And sorry if my english write is not perfect.

Spelling error

Iím sorry to tell you but maneuverability wrong just to let you know not to be a pest.

Originally Posted by Nickxgameing View Post (Source)
    Iím sorry to tell you but maneuverability wrong just to let you know not to be a pest.
    Do you mean manoeuvrability by any chance? (Only Americans use the faulty spelling which you try to not be a pest with. )

hi all, been playing a while, see you in space.

Originally Posted by azdogmillionaire View Post (Source)
    Hi there,

I am new to the community. I just wanted to to introduce myself and say JP is one of my all time favourite films and I am beyond excited for this game.
    Welcome to the great family of ED (and JWE) on the forums ! Commander. And fly safe

Originally Posted by madmulto View Post (Source)
    hi all, been playing a while, see you in space.
    Welcome to the great family of ED on the forums ! Commander. And fly safe

Howdy y'all.... have fun. o7!

Game not luanching

I got elite dangerous from steam, tried it, works fine. Stopped playing, after some time I want to play again, but each time I press play on the launcher the game close before even starting, and i am back at the launcher page. Whats the issue here, how can i resolve it?

Cmdr Inspector Mclovin

Hello every one I have joined today for the simple reason that in the space of one hour and a half I have been killed twice by thargoids and have been hyperspace interdicted in hip 19934, I just though I would let you all know there seems to be lots of thargoid activity out here

Originally Posted by Thriller77001 View Post (Source)
    I got elite dangerous from steam, tried it, works fine. Stopped playing, after some time I want to play again, but each time I press play on the launcher the game close before even starting, and i am back at the launcher page. Whats the issue here, how can i resolve it?
    Welcome to the great family of the Elite! Commander. And fly safe --- You can find help here

Originally Posted by Cmdr Insp Mclovin View Post (Source)
    Hello every one I have joined today for the simple reason that in the space of one hour and a half I have been killed twice by thargoids and have been hyperspace interdicted in hip 19934, I just though I would let you all know there seems to be lots of thargoid activity out here
    Welcome to the great family of ED on the forums ! Commander. And fly safe

Soon(tm) the thargoids will be our new suzerains

I have been through three systems and every signal source has been non human I think I might be heading towards there home..

Originally Posted by Thriller77001 View Post (Source)
    The Q A people say there was an issue on the Steam side of things which should now be sorted. If you are still having issues, post again or raise a support ticket.

Good luck.