Page 432 of 432 FirstFirst ... 422428429430431432
Results 6,466 to 6,472 of 6472

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Welcome to the Frontier Forums. Pop in and introduce yourself.

Hey there, long time Jurassic fan, looking forward to following the developments of the Jurassic World Evolution game!

Originally Posted by TyrannosaurTJ View Post (Source)
    Hey there, long time Jurassic fan, looking forward to following the developments of the Jurassic World Evolution game!
    Welcome to the great family of ED on the forums ! Commander. And fly safe

You are a cousin of TJ ?

I have a selling issue

So i'm trying to sell the alliance chieftain, and only being offered around 8 mil even though its 19 to buy. i know you only get 90 % but 8 is less then half. what am i doing wrong here?

Originally Posted by Angryweazel View Post (Source)
    So i'm trying to sell the alliance chieftain, and only being offered around 8 mil even though its 19 to buy. i know you only get 90 % but 8 is less then half. what am i doing wrong here?
    Welcome to the great family of the Elite! Commander. And fly safe --- You can find help here

Originally Posted by Angryweazel View Post (Source)
    That definitely sounds strange. Even after selling everything from it that you can (and downsizing those core modules that must be filled) you won't reduce the value by very much from stock.

I think maybe you should raise (create) a support ticket on the Frontier Support website (not a bug report) and ask them to examine the situation, they are very helpful.

Good luck

Originally Posted by TyrannosaurTJ View Post (Source)
    Howdy!

I hope that dinoworld is fun for you when it drops.

In the meantime:

Great flicks and I do like the bike he's riding.

Originally Posted by Patrick_68000 View Post (Source)
    Welcome to the great family of ED on the forums ! Commander. And fly safe

You are a cousin of TJ ?

..........and whom would we blame if that was the case?

Originally Posted by Manticore View Post (Source)
    ..........and whom would we blame if that was the case?
    His cousin as usual !