Page 398 of 398 FirstFirst ... 388394395396397398
Results 5,956 to 5,964 of 5964

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Welcome to the Frontier Forums. Pop in and introduce yourself.

Originally Posted by Patrick_68000 View Post (Source)
    Welcome to the great family of the Elite on the forums ! Commander. And fly safe
    THX, I have a little question, Where can I configure my Signing? I can't find it in the profile settings!

Originally Posted by Lucco View Post (Source)
    THX, I have a little question, Where can I configure my Signing? I can't find it in the profile settings!
    I do not remember too much how I made. You will find certainly the answer here ---- https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...BEFORE-POSTING

Hello fellow star pilots!

I just started playing E again after a year-long hiatus (just bought the game on Steam). Really looking forward to getting back in the game; I barely played any of Horizons, and I haven't touched the whole engineer thing, whatever that is.

Originally Posted by VargW View Post (Source)
    I just started playing E again after a year-long hiatus (just bought the game on Steam). Really looking forward to getting back in the game; I barely played any of Horizons, and I haven't touched the whole engineer thing, whatever that is.
    Welcome back to the great family of the Elite and welcome on the forums ! Commander. And fly safe

Intro

Hi all!
    I am a new user, interesting in VR simulators, especially racing(Dirt,Project cars, Asseto Corsa,F1) and tactical forces games, such as Arma 3.
    I wish to run the last one in VR. Hope this community will help me. Thanks

Thrustmaster hotas one

Does anybody know if thrustmaster will ever release a wireless version of the hotas one for the Xbox one? Wish they would because they would have already sold 1 unit to this guy! Fingers crossed they do.

Originally Posted by dimandr View Post (Source)
    Hi all!
    I am a new user, interesting in VR simulators, especially racing(Dirt,Project cars, Asseto Corsa,F1) and tactical forces games, such as Arma 3.
    I wish to run the last one in VR. Hope this community will help me. Thanks
    Welcome to the great family of the Elite on the forums ! Commander. And fly safe

Originally Posted by Samlaw05 View Post (Source)
    Does anybody know if thrustmaster will ever release a wireless version of the hotas one for the Xbox one? Wish they would because they would have already sold 1 unit to this guy! Fingers crossed they do.
    Welcome to the great family of the Elite on the forums ! Commander. And fly safe ---- Send an email to the Thrustmaster ?

Page 398 of 398 FirstFirst ... 388394395396397398