Page 378 of 402 FirstFirst ... 368374375376377378379380381382388 ... LastLast
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 6025

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Welcome to the Frontier Forums. Pop in and introduce yourself.

Looking for bounty hunters

Hi, i've been playing Elite for a couple of weeks, and I'm interested in forming a bounty hunting-based playergroup, in hopes that we can eventually get some traction and start making the big bucks. I'm a fuel rat so I know how playergroups work btw.
    I play on the ps4 version.

Originally Posted by cpeyton94 View Post (Source)
    o7

Welcome to the great family of the Elite on the forums ! Commander. And fly safe

I can help

Originally Posted by ex82nd View Post (Source)
    Hi names mike. Was a paratrooper in the 82nd. I know my way around an aircraft. But have never played this type of game...its beautiful though....just....dangerous. Anybody feel like showing me the ropes..I got the flying down it just seems like as soon as I make some money everybody wants to kill me.
    Hi, if youre on ps4 i can show you how to bounty hunt effectively

I am all for joining up, though I have never played in "open" mode to date (solo only). I'm still in the starter sidewinder farming high resource areas with the feds. Not sure if I want to upgrade to a viper or wait and really grind for a vulture.
    Still, gimme an idea of a schedule and I'll see if I can make it work.
    Username is Ironshadow77

Originally Posted by Ironshadow77 View Post (Source)
    I am all for joining up, though I have never played in "open" mode to date (solo only). I'm still in the starter sidewinder farming high resource areas with the feds. Not sure if I want to upgrade to a viper or wait and really grind for a vulture.
    Still, gimme an idea of a schedule and I'll see if I can make it work.
    Username is Ironshadow77
    Welcome to the great family of the Elite on the forums ! Commander. And fly safe

Aug 10th CG Newbie where to find unknown organic compounds and other trade stuff for cg

help been trying to find these things and can not. Could someone give a new guy some help please

hello all

Been playing for about a month and love this game. Having trouble finding stuff in the trade cg this time. Any hints would be great. See you all out there commanders

Originally Posted by abes View Post (Source)
    Been playing for about a month and love this game. Having trouble finding stuff in the trade cg this time. Any hints would be great. See you all out there commanders
    Welcome again to the great family of the Elite! Commander. And fly safe --- You can find help here

Greetings commanders,

Im not new here, but I need post to the community thread because all my messages was send to the moderation post-queue....

I want share for spanish community a little script for use Cortana with TTS that, by the way, I share with everybody who is interested on put more languages.

https://hoksilato2.github.io/Cortana-2-Ana/

Fly safe.7

Originally Posted by abes View Post (Source)
    help been trying to find these things and can not. Could someone give a new guy some help please
    Lots of info on that over here ...

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...amp-materials)

Originally Posted by Hoksilato View Post (Source)
    Greetings commanders,

Im not new here, but I need post to the community thread because all my messages was send to the moderation post-queue....

I want share for spanish community a little script for use Cortana with TTS that, by the way, I share with everybody who is interested on put more languages.

https://hoksilato2.github.io/Cortana-2-Ana/

Fly safe.7

Hey folks, brand new player to the Elite series here. As an actual astrophysicist, I am really looking forward to playing Elite Dangerous, and I expect a generous amount of scientifically accurate geekery sprinkled throughout the game.

Originally Posted by RogueAstronomer View Post (Source)
    Hey folks, brand new player to the Elite series here. As an actual astrophysicist, I am really looking forward to playing Elite Dangerous, and I expect a generous amount of scientifically accurate geekery sprinkled throughout the game.

CMDR Juniusdrakus

Engineered type 9 pilot just stopping by to say hello!!

Ps. Please fix the CG trade science and research tab

Page 378 of 402 FirstFirst ... 368374375376377378379380381382388 ... LastLast