Page 420 of 420 FirstFirst ... 410416417418419420
Results 6,286 to 6,293 of 6293

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Welcome to the Frontier Forums. Pop in and introduce yourself.

Thanks I got it already.. I'm trying to look for the core season pass and is it for the Xbox version?

Originally Posted by CMDRF94 View Post (Source)
    Hello, my name is CMDRF94, im glad to be here.
    Welcome to the great family of the Elite on the forums ! Commander. And fly safe

Originally Posted by Bighuass55 View Post (Source)
    Thanks I got it already.. I'm trying to look for the core season pass and is it for the Xbox version?
    You mean the Lifetime Expansion pass ?

There is no other "season pass" - the only options are the basic game (Elite Dangerous) and the Horizons season pass / expansion. The next expansion of the game (3.0) is called "Beyond", is free to all and launches on the 27th.

If you were referring to a Lifetime Expansion Pass, those are not on sale again at the moment - those of us who have bought one are wondering what the next paid expansion will be and when it might emerge (and whether we wasted our money ).

... and we are glad to see you here. Welcome.

If you have Horizons you should be able to land on planets. Have you tried it?

I'm a PC player and not too familiar with Elite on XBox but AFAIK you only need the Horizons expansion to land on planets. All core functionality is included in Horizons, same as on PC. On PC we can choose in the launcher to start Elite with or without Horizons. I don't know if that is the same on XBox. If so, maybe you accidentally launched Elite without Horizons?

welcome to the Elite Galaxy and the forums commander!

If you need pointers to useful information here on the forums, see 'Alec's Best of the Forum' thread (https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...-elsewhere)-v2). Recommended!

o7

DaddaTheButt

Was looking to query on a thread re Galactic CoOrdinates/Cardinal Directions but I need to introduce myself here to gain the kudos to post there

So, yes - newbie (presuming not playing since the 'original' as a teenager counts as a newbie).

Missed the first three years as was focusing on Minecraft with my son. It's now time to wean him off onto solids - hence here we are

Independent Explorer, currently playing solo passenger missions getting up to a Nutter'esque A/D Rated 31Ly Asp Explorer.

Now getting ready to swap the Cabin/Cargo for a couple of AFMU's and head out into the Bush - hence my interest in Galactic CoOrdinates and game conventions (particularly with respect to Cardinal Directions often used on the Forums).

So, until next time....

Originally Posted by DaddaTheButt View Post (Source)
    Was looking to query on a thread re Galactic CoOrdinates/Cardinal Directions but I need to introduce myself here to gain the kudos to post there

So, yes - newbie (presuming not playing since the 'original' as a teenager counts as a newbie).

Missed the first three years as was focusing on Minecraft with my son. It's now time to wean him off onto solids - hence here we are

Independent Explorer, currently playing solo passenger missions getting up to a Nutter'esque A/D Rated 31Ly Asp Explorer.

Now getting ready to swap the Cabin/Cargo for a couple of AFMU's and head out into the Bush - hence my interest in Galactic CoOrdinates and game conventions (particularly with respect to Cardinal Directions often used on the Forums).

So, until next time....
    Welcome to the great family of the Elite! Commander. And fly safe --- You can find help here