Page 418 of 433 FirstFirst ... 408414415416417418419420421422428 ... LastLast
Results 6,256 to 6,270 of 6493

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Welcome to the Frontier Forums. Pop in and introduce yourself.

  1. #6256
    Originally Posted by Jbone View Post (Source)
    Hello Elite world. I am coming back to the game after an eight month break. In doing so i started back up in grinding out some fed rank and made it to post captain. However, somewhere along the way I got the need to go out and explore our galaxy. I fitted a Diamondback. https://eddp.co/u/rMe8f4ZD and headed out to do some very minor tuning. I will admit i put the cart before the horse. I have only a small level 2 fsd boost that took my jump range to 47ly range. I did some sensor moding and then left to the cats paw nebula. I am not entirely mastered at the map and i am honestly doing this by the seat of my pants. My main reason for posting is because i am trying to see if there is a larger community within the xbox platform that does or hosts a distant worlds type trip. So far i am really enjoying exploring and i was hoping to actually find people that had the same interests in wanting to explore. So far my goal originally was to just get to Sagittarius A. I do think i am wanting to go further and try to get into the 65kly club. If anyone can help point me into the right direction, as far as groups on xbox that do this, i would really appreciate it. Either way i may update and keep this thread going as to where i am and how far i can make it in my little diamondback. By the way i am doing this with no boosted jumps from neutron stars. Right now i am only 13 jumps out from the cats paw nebula and recently found and claimed a rather large system with 64 unscanned stellar bodies. Gamer tag on xbox is Purple Tiller. Message me in game and wish me luck.
    Welcome to the great family of the Elite on the forums ! Commander. And fly safe

  2. #6257
    🤤😨😨👾👾... So excited!!

  3. #6258
    Good Luck!
    Unfortunately I'm a Ps4 Player.

  4. #6259
    Originally Posted by CMDR Twinmerlin View Post (Source)
    ����������... So excited!!
    This is the magic of ED


  5. #6260
    Originally Posted by CMDR Twinmerlin View Post (Source)
    Good Luck!
    Unfortunately I'm a Ps4 Player.
    We forgive you.

  6. #6261
    Originally Posted by Para Handy View Post (Source)
    We forgive you.
    Do not provocation


  7. #6262
    CMDR Gomo Arigato here. Mainly just made this account because im having an issue with stored modules.

  8. #6263

    Hello Elite world.

    Hello Elite world. I am coming back to the game after an 7 month break. In doing so i started back up in grinding out some fed rank and made it to post captain. However, somewhere along the way I got the need to go out and explore our galaxy. I fitted a AMD radeon windows 10 and headed out to do some very minor tuning.
    Thanks

  9. #6264
    Originally Posted by brandon7219 View Post (Source)
    CMDR Gomo Arigato here. Mainly just made this account because im having an issue with stored modules.
    Welcome to the great family of the Elite! Commander. And fly safe --- You can find help here


  10. #6265

    Help

    Recently got elite dangerous, so far so good, but i cant figure out how to turn off the "view powers mode" in the galaxy map. Can someone help me out

  11. #6266
    Originally Posted by larsonreever View Post (Source)
    Hello Elite world. I am coming back to the game after an 7 month break. In doing so i started back up in grinding out some fed rank and made it to post captain. However, somewhere along the way I got the need to go out and explore our galaxy. I fitted a AMD radeon windows 10 and headed out to do some very minor tuning.
    Thanks
    Welcome to the great family of the Elite on the forums ! Commander. And fly safe

  12. #6267
    Originally Posted by killercody101 View Post (Source)
    Recently got elite dangerous, so far so good, but i cant figure out how to turn off the "view powers mode" in the galaxy map. Can someone help me out
    Welcome to the great family of the Elite! Commander. And fly safe --- You can find help here


  13. #6268
    Originally Posted by killercody101 View Post (Source)
    Recently got elite dangerous, so far so good, but i cant figure out how to turn off the "view powers mode" in the galaxy map. Can someone help me out
    Select REALISTIC or MAP instead of POWERPLAY in the tab with the stars icon, see below.


  14. #6269
    Hi I'm Bighuass55 thanks for allowing me to post on forums! I'm mostly into game's like GTA and battlefield but when i seen the Elite dangerous game at the game store I figured why not.. I never played a space game on Xbox one. When I started to play I got hooked and got motivated to do YouTube videos. My channel is Papa Joe if you're interested when I seen how big the Galaxy was it ready excited me to want to play more. And after realizing the it's a pc games got me more interested I like the fact that Xbox one is using PC games on their counsel I really do enjoy PC games but sadly I do not own a PC Xbox One is like my PC. I like how the systems are and the fact that you can find new systems is amazing. I'm liking the ranking and all the other things to do in this game it never bores me.however I would like to see planetary Landings keep hearing about if I can't wait until it comes out for Xbox One and other councils.. besides that this game is AWESOME!!!

  15. #6270
    Originally Posted by Bighuass55 View Post (Source)
    Hi I'm Bighuass55 thanks for allowing me to post on forums! I'm mostly into game's like GTA and battlefield but when i seen the Elite dangerous game at the game store I figured why not.. I never played a space game on Xbox one. When I started to play I got hooked and got motivated to do YouTube videos. My channel is Papa Joe if you're interested when I seen how big the Galaxy was it ready excited me to want to play more. And after realizing the it's a pc games got me more interested I like the fact that Xbox one is using PC games on their counsel I really do enjoy PC games but sadly I do not own a PC Xbox One is like my PC. I like how the systems are and the fact that you can find new systems is amazing. I'm liking the ranking and all the other things to do in this game it never bores me.however I would like to see planetary Landings keep hearing about if I can't wait until it comes out for Xbox One and other councils.. besides that this game is AWESOME!!!
    Welcome again to the great family of the Elite on the forums ! Commander. And fly safe