Page 359 of 359 FirstFirst ... 349355356357358359
Results 5,371 to 5,383 of 5383

Thread: Welcome to the Frontier Forums. Pop in and introduce yourself.

Sooo new, sooo excited

I've been wanting to be a part of Elite Dangerous for ages, but only have the PlayStation four. Now I know it's on its way, time is dragging on and on. I've gone out and bought the T flight (well, it was on offer!) I've even had to set up a new PlayStation account with an appropriate name, as that's the only name I'll be able to use through PS4 - but I have to admit, I quite like the new name!!

Looking forward to joining you all.

El

Originally Posted by El Tellurian View Post (Source)
    I've been wanting to be a part of Elite Dangerous for ages, but only have the PlayStation four. Now I know it's on its way, time is dragging on and on. I've gone out and bought the T flight (well, it was on offer!) I've even had to set up a new PlayStation account with an appropriate name, as that's the only name I'll be able to use through PS4 - but I have to admit, I quite like the new name!!

El
    Welcome to the great family of the Elite on the forums ! Commander. And fly safe

El
    Not long to wait now. Looking forward to having you join us

Fly safe commander.

[Remember Wheaton's Law.]

Hi everybody, happy to be here and hope to have a lot of fun!

Originally Posted by Sean190 View Post (Source)
    Hi everybody, happy to be here and hope to have a lot of fun!
    Welcome to the great family of the Elite on the forums ! Commander. And fly safe

El
    Looking forward to having you (and all the other PS4 commanders) on board!

Some background reading for you while you wait ...

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...=1#post4997022

Hi!
    I'm Cmdr. Alphyn.
    Nice to be in the forum and nice to met you all.
    I am playing ED since 2015 mostly as a lone ranger but this year I tried to stay as much as I can in open.
    Fly safe!
    Cya all in open!

Originally Posted by Alphyn View Post (Source)
    Hi!
    I'm Cmdr. Alphyn.
    Nice to be in the forum and nice to met you all.
    I am playing ED since 2015 mostly as a lone ranger but this year I tried to stay as much as I can in open.
    Fly safe!
    Cya all in open!

Greetings from the Black

Hi all, CMDR Dayglo Viking here.

Currently out heading to SagA* with my Asp, the Cleo, before figuring out what to do next.

When I need a break from the loneliness, I'm trying to figure out the best ways to collect scalps in CQC.

I was hooked way back on the Atari with classic Elite and still loving it.

Originally Posted by daygloviking View Post (Source)
    Hi all, CMDR Dayglo Viking here.

Currently out heading to SagA* with my Asp, the Cleo, before figuring out what to do next.

When I need a break from the loneliness, I'm trying to figure out the best ways to collect scalps in CQC.

I was hooked way back on the Atari with classic Elite and still loving it.

Problem full screen

Hi everyone !

I'm C£EM$, I have 22 years old, and I'm very happy to be part of this community !

I've 2 little problems, but I don't find solutions on internet :/ maybe someone can help me here !

#1 : I can't put the game on full screen. I have a windows 7 computer (64 bits).
    #2 : How we sould do for change the time on the game, I mean the date (ex : 24/05/3303 22h52)

Thanks very much in advance, and enjoy the game

C£EM$

Originally Posted by C£EM$ View Post (Source)
    Hi everyone !

I'm C£EM$, I have 22 years old, and I'm very happy to be part of this community !

I've 2 little problems, but I don't find solutions on internet :/ maybe someone can help me here !

#1 : I can't put the game on full screen. I have a windows 7 computer (64 bits).
    #2 : How we sould do for change the time on the game, I mean the date (ex : 24/05/3303 22h52)

C£EM$
    Welcome to the great family of the Elite on the forums ! Commander. And fly safe --- The date can not be changed. This is a real-time game

--- You can find help here

Originally Posted by C£EM$ View Post (Source)
    Hi everyone !

C£EM$
    Welcome!

Fullscreen should just be an option in the graphics settings. Time in the game is time zone independent so it shows the same for everyone, irrespective of where you live.

Finally, lots of good stuff to read, see, hear and learn from over here ...

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...ewhere)-thread

Page 359 of 359 FirstFirst ... 349355356357358359