Page 358 of 384 FirstFirst ... 348354355356357358359360361362368 ... LastLast
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 5753

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Welcome to the Frontier Forums. Pop in and introduce yourself.

just introducing myself, ive had ED for awhile now, since vanilla, have not played hundreds of hours but enough. i tend to stay away from the forums as my experience with past forums indicates it is a wretched hive of scum and villainy. But in this case i couldn't stay away from the mysteries in ED like the formadine rift and the aliens!

Originally Posted by Unbreakable View Post (Source)
    just introducing myself, ive had ED for awhile now, since vanilla, have not played hundreds of hours but enough. i tend to stay away from the forums as my experience with past forums indicates it is a wretched hive of scum and villainy. But in this case i couldn't stay away from the mysteries in ED like the formadine rift and the aliens!
    Welcome to the great family of the Elite on the forums ! Commander. And fly safe

i need help

hello my names twistedarts and im new to the game and forums and i have an issue i need help with. so im in QUINCE was set up for local passenger missions I.E no fuel scope equiped there the closest galaxy with a landing pad is 274LY away i cant make it on my fuel so i cant do ANYTHING in the game period my question is how long do these lockdowns last for cuz i would like to play my new game at some point in the near future but a week has past and im bought to the point to just give up on the game im sick of logging in every day just to see if maybe......... nope off

Just created my forum account

Even though I've been playing for a couple months, I never realized I didn't make a forum account because I thought it was automatically created when I made my in game account

Originally Posted by twistedarts View Post (Source)
    hello my names twistedarts and im new to the game and forums and i have an issue i need help with. so im in QUINCE was set up for local passenger missions I.E no fuel scope equiped there the closest galaxy with a landing pad is 274LY away i cant make it on my fuel so i cant do ANYTHING in the game period my question is how long do these lockdowns last for cuz i would like to play my new game at some point in the near future but a week has past and im bought to the point to just give up on the game im sick of logging in every day just to see if maybe......... nope off
    Welcome to the great family of the Elite! Commander. And fly safe --- You can find help here

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by CypherG View Post (Source)
    Even though I've been playing for a couple months, I never realized I didn't make a forum account because I thought it was automatically created when I made my in game account
    Welcome to the great family of the Elite on the forums ! Commander. And fly safe

Originally Posted by twistedarts View Post (Source)
    So, just to make sure I understand ... you're in a station that doesn't sell fuel scoops? (because of a lockdown?) And the closest place with another landing pad is 274ly away? How did you get where you currently are? (did you have a fuel scoop and then sell it?).

Anyway, I have one suggestion - and it would be a lot of fun - and these guys would absolutely love and rise to the challenge.

Who ya gonna call?

CALL THE FUEL RATS!

Go here: https://www.fuelrats.com/

Click "Get Help".

What they'll be able to do is get a ship out to you that's carrying fuel transfer limpets and then fly in convoy with you, transferring fuel across to your ship every time you need it.

'twould be a grand adventure!

(click banner for guides, hint & tips, reference lists and much much more!)

Hello Cmdrs

I'm Cmdr Spyke I have some hundred hours on elite, i appear again because the forum remains rather difficult of use for me ( I do not speak english ) I am a French player Xbox one, i been a member of the wing Gungnir Corp.( Wing of trader and transport ). Hopefully my post is readable. Fly safe o7

Originally Posted by CMDR Spyke Suzea View Post (Source)
    I'm Cmdr Spyke I have some hundred hours on elite, i appear again because the forum remains rather difficult of use for me ( I do not speak english ) I am a French player Xbox one, i been a member of the wing Gungnir Corp.( Wing of trader and transport ). Hopefully my post is readable. Fly safe o7

An introduction.

Been playing Elite for the past few years...
    and decided that I need to be a part of the conversation with the rest of you "hooligans" [and I mean that in the most endearing way] !

I figured I need to give back to the community that has given me so much help over the years...
    and for that... I thank you.

Cheers!
    Digital-Black.

Originally Posted by digital-black View Post (Source)
    Been playing Elite for the past few years...
    and decided that I need to be a part of the conversation with the rest of you "hooligans" [and I mean that in the most endearing way] !

I figured I need to give back to the community that has given me so much help over the years...
    and for that... I thank you.

Cheers!
    Digital-Black.

Just dropping in to say "hi". I've been playing off and on since Horizons and only recently "really " started playing. I've got a small collection of ships now and have recently got back from my first major exploration trip to the Cat's Paw nebula.

Originally Posted by Ubersandwich View Post (Source)
    Just dropping in to say "hi". I've been playing off and on since Horizons and only recently "really " started playing. I've got a small collection of ships now and have recently got back from my first major exploration trip to the Cat's Paw nebula.
    Welcome back from Cat's Paw and welcome to the forums

[Remember Wheaton's Law.]

Originally Posted by Ubersandwich View Post (Source)

Cmdr. Alphyn repeating himself!

Hi!

I am Alphyn, not an alphyn!
    In real life I'm a design thinker because I create stuf.
    In virtual world I'm Cmdr. Alphyn, proud owner of 5 ships and the Rear Admiral of a Vette named Valahia, defender of the SOL system and a former King in the Empire.
    The rest is just history.

Originally Posted by Alphyn View Post (Source)
    Hi!

I am Alphyn, not an alphyn!
    In real life I'm a design thinker because I create stuf.
    In virtual world I'm Cmdr. Alphyn, proud owner of 5 ships and the Rear Admiral of a Vette named Valahia, defender of the SOL system and a former King in the Empire.
    The rest is just history.

Welcome again to the great family of the Elite on the forums ! Commander. And fly safe

Page 358 of 384 FirstFirst ... 348354355356357358359360361362368 ... LastLast