Page 6 of 110 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Transfer Poll Results

Originally Posted by Sardu View Post (Source)
    They already said that adding the delay would delay the feature. Instant was ready to push out. Delay was not.
    Well...yeah.

To more it more realistic. Instant feature release just feels wrong.

Originally Posted by droid327 View Post (Source)
    Biased poll found the results it was biased to find. No surprise there.
    Can you tell me how the post was bias?

How many voted, vs how many actually play the game?

Glad to be part of this community

Originally Posted by biohazard15 View Post (Source)
    Thanks for another useless feature.
    If the number they used on the delay poll is set in stone, then yes for the most part. If they add a "push" option then not so much. I hope they can compromise on the length of time it takes so it's a solution most of us can get behind, and that probably means it wont make it fully into 2.2 which is ok.

Lets not forget that FDev had come to this conclusion after internal discussion prior to the vote. Say what you will about turnout, bias or whatever. The cards were stacked against instant from the get go...whether you like that or not.

7. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #82
    Lead Designer- Elite: Dangerous Frontier Employee
    Hello Commanders!

We're still pushing ahead to try and get ship transfer in for 2.2, we just don't want to guarantee it, just in case.

At a guess (i.e. not to taken as the ultimate fact) if it doesn't hit 2.2 beta, it would hopefully drop in before 2.3.

exxxxxcellent!

Originally Posted by droid327 View Post (Source)
    Biased poll found the results it was biased to find. No surprise there.
    CMDR Sodium, is that you ?

I see the salt has started to flow. A subtle trickle at first, but gathering speed. It's always the same.

• "The vote went the way I wanted! Yay for the democratic process!"

• "The vote went the other way! Democracy sucks! The sample size wasn't statistically significant! I want a recount! Everyone's an idiot except me!"

Yawn.

Originally Posted by BrownSeaPoster View Post (Source)
    How many voted, vs how many actually play the game?
    About 3 times more people voted than Steam charts indicate play the game.

Originally Posted by biohazard15 View Post (Source)
    Thanks for another useless feature.
    How is it useless? It makes it so much easier to move ships around, it's a great feature and I'm looking forward to it.

Originally Posted by Modgier View Post (Source)
    70% of the ED community do not value their own free time. I guess that explains all the time sinks.
    I value reasonable, sound game mechanics which are consistent with the existing game instead of breaking it.

I voted instant but am happy there will be something that is better than what it is now. The only downside is it may take a while to implement.

I'm just happy about the way this issue was dealt with by FDev. You guys let the community decide, so no one can really complain about it later. The community feels valued, and FDev wins no matter what the outcome of the poll is. I hope you continue with this if, and when, other contentious issues come up.

Page 6 of 110 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast