Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Beta 2.2 - Update 2

Help me...........I'm too old as well !!!
    HTC Vive - 2600K @ 4Ghz - Gainward GTX980 4Gb - 8Gb DDR3 - 120Gb SSD

Originally Posted by Deefrize View Post (Source)
    Fishes for Engineer ?

Oh please God; Yes!

Same here...brought the fun to a rapid end
    When not flying in it I photograph it http://www.astrobin.com/users/trevorn/

If I'm 25k LY in deep space i won't be tangling with a nuetron for a 25% boost, that's just silly.

Connection Status: Your client is too old. Please upgrade to the latest version of Elite Dangerous.

$10 well spent!

just got into the game
    Three exclamation marks...
    The sure sign of a diseased mind!!

Playing as Cmdr Wampso Ruukh

same here - looks like it's fixed

Originally Posted by Rhassalan View Post (Source)
    Connection Status: Your client is too old. Please upgrade to the latest version of Elite Dangerous.

$10 well spent!
    Its a beta. Things go wrong. Also, its way past normal office hours and they are still at work trying to fix things. Give em a little time
    CMDR Privadeer

Staring into the headlights of spaceships since 1984

Shame you changed the FSD boost from jet cones. I enjoyed jumping my Beluga 95 light years to another system. The journey back was a though.

Few things :

1. Winging up with a buddy crashes to desktop most of the time
    2. When i manage to get into a wing and fly to a planet, dropping out of orbital cruise crashes to desktop
    3. After crashing to desktop from 2. I then cant get back into a wing, stuck on leaving wing for at least 6 minutes. Can you shorten this time out ?
    4. Jumping into Shinrata Dezhra crashes to desktop 99% of the time
    5. It seems I have to open UPNP on my router to get this BETA to work. Has something changed here? I have been running my AppConfig.xml as follows with no problems all year :

<Network
    Port="5100"
    upnpenabled="0"
    LogFile="netLog"
    DatestampLog="1"
    >
    </Network>

6. The Galaxy map takes a very long time to open up, if I turn off trade routes, it speeds things up. Why?
    7. I have noticed sound issues with engines in the Beluga. They sound as if they are far away and to the right behind me. I know it's a long way to the back of the ship, but it sounds weird.

Sorry if this is the wrong place post bugs.

What is going on guys? The first version crashes to desktop when I enter the game, then this version says the client is too old randomly, and when it does work it still crashes to desktop. Not impressed guys, especially since I downloaded this at 1PM BST.

Originally Posted by Dimensions View Post (Source)
    What is going on guys? The first version crashes to desktop when I enter the game, then this version says the client is too old randomly, and when it does work it still crashes to desktop. Not impressed guys, especially since I downloaded this a 1PM BST.
    You are not alone, we are all experiencing the wonders Amazons finest craftsmanship - they call it ... AWS :-)

But I still can't get past the Main Menu.
    Still can't play in Beta....

can get in again, but now there are massive issues with transaction server

Well, I`m stuck as well - the launcher shows "UPGRADE" but its greyed out for 2.2 beta - cant do anything

meh just bought a fighter hanger and was putting some fighters in it and I got booted again with the client too old error.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast