Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Naval Yards?

Naval Yards?

So where are the federation and empire naval yards at?? What system/s

Not completely sure what you are asking.....

Do you want to know which systems are the capitols of the Empire and Federation?

Are you expecting to find enormous space navy bases?

Eta Cassiopeiae is the main base of the Federation Navy. Might be worth checking out.

Originally Posted by Ian Phillips View Post (Source)

Do you want to know which systems are the capitols of the Empire and Federation?

He is asking about the new shipyards or drydocks for Capital class ships. @Op - I've seen some amazing structures and bases whilst watching streams, have yet to see any of the new shipyards.

It looks like the beta is focusing on gameplay and mechanics, not all the eye candy went in. I guess if gives the artists 3-4 more weeks

Originally Posted by Boff'in View Post (Source)
    It looks like the beta is focusing on gameplay and mechanics, not all the eye candy went in. I guess if gives the artists 3-4 more weeks
    Check the patch notes, Navy shipyards are in game.

Didi not find any in FACECE main military base around Empire.

Disappointed ! I keep looking after it.

Like if you scroll over system Anlave it says something about former Federation Navy Headquarters. So I was wondering where is the current Federation Navy Headquarters??

Also where are the new Capital Ship docking facilities at???

There is an Imperial drydock(best guess) next to chelomy orbital in Cubeo System. My guess is that the home system of each powerplay faction prob has some kind of capital ship "structure" at it's main docking station. Havent checked any others yet, but there is one there. The cruisers looked damaged, which is why i was guessing drydock as opposed to shipyard.

The trailer teased a shipyard in front of a station, I want to see it !

(probably in Achenar or Summerland or somewhere like that)

ETA CASSIOPEIAE is the current Federation Navy Headquarters I think. I would think that would be a good start to find the Capital Ship docking stations. Although I am guessing here.

This is outside of Chelomey in Cubeo

Likely candidates are any system CGs to construct capital ships were done in. Haven't really gone out of my way to look for them as yet, since you can't interact with them for the time being. There were many posts in the beta about them though. Might want to check the beta archive for locations.

Is there any risk approaching these structures? I live at Cubeo and just returned after a CG.

Originally Posted by Ian Phillips View Post (Source)

Not like they don't exist is it? I got blown up when i got too close to one. They do look cool, don't seem to be serving a purpose as yet, i'm sure that will change

Page 1 of 2 12 Last