Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Beta 2.2 - Update 3

What happened to the promised Beluga fuel tank upgrade?

Originally Posted by warlock View Post (Source)
    Fixed mysterious thing not deactivating?????
    It kept playing the X-Files theme on loop.

Originally Posted by 2plex View Post (Source)
    Usually they focus on the more critical _bugs_ like crashes etc at the start of the beta. Then the more minor issues.
    Balance fixes and changes like the fuel tank, might not get added during the beta at all, but just added to the final build.

Originally Posted by Dipso View Post (Source)
    Usually they focus on the more critical _bugs_ like crashes etc at the start of the beta. Then the more minor issues.
    Balance fixes and changes like the fuel tank, might not get added during the beta at all, but just added to the final build.
    Did FD confirmed that they will increase its fuel tank ?
    Thanks for this fantastic game.
    ugliest portrait Competition

Just got the "servers going down" message in-game so went here to see what the deal was... how long do these updates take? Will I need a new client to go along with it? I've been getting booted at random moments saying "matchmaking failed", then I can't connect again in the main menu with a message that my client is too old, but the launcher doesn't show any updates available. (I'm running under SteamVR, so who knows if one of the intermediaries there could be causing a delay in an update....)

Originally Posted by Starender View Post (Source)
    Did FD confirmed that they will increase its fuel tank ?
    Yes:
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...uel-tank/page4

Originally Posted by 2plex View Post (Source)
    yeah - they've had at least an hour or 2 to implement it after they made the decision!

Originally Posted by Zac Antonaci View Post (Source)
    - Fix error in ship delivery calculation – it should be a linear association with distance, not exponential! (May still need further balancing)
    Phew.... That might take some heat out of the current discussions - do you mean price, time or both?

is this live yet? My launcher keeps loading up Beta 2

started to upgrade right now

Originally Posted by Ian Phillips View Post (Source)
    Not costing 7 billion to send a ship to Jaques any more?
    But how long does it take to arrive there?
    Intel i7 6700K @4.0GHz, Gigabyte GA-H170-HD3, 32GB DDR4, Gigabyte 4GB GTX960, 24" LCD Monitor, LG BluRay RW, 2 x 2TB HDD's, 1 x 3TB HDD

Originally Posted by vipeFIN View Post (Source)
    started to upgrade right now
    That launcher waited until I posted on purpose!

Originally Posted by zimms View Post (Source)
    It kept playing the X-Files theme on loop.
    Great, now I have that stuck in my head

CMDR Lendri | Master | Tycoon | Pathfinder | Fer de Lance (Sting Like A Butterfly) | Anaconda (Furlongs Per Fortnight) | Asp Explorer (Mirab With Sails Unfurled) | Python (John Wellington Wells)
    Screenshots gallery

Is there any plans to add it, so you can have multiple fighters deployed at the same time, with two different crew members?

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast