Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Beta 2.2 - Update 3

Originally Posted by Peter Drakon View Post (Source)
    Noticed: launcher update is done, but game still says my client is too old. :-(

Peter
    I wasn't aware there was a launcher update only a beta update. Did it start automatically or have you got a link for it?

This "client too old" issue has been there for the entirety of the beta for me, every time the server disconnects me I get this error and cannot play for a couple of minutes.

Not been able to try any of this 2.2 beta so far due to client being too old....even after updating. Meh

I just switched from the beluga to an diamondback scout without turning in the passenger mission. now i cant log in ....

Originally Posted by Zac Antonaci View Post (Source)
    - Prevent crash on game shutdown
    Don't know if this corresponds to the game client being shut down or exiting a game mode. Can't test the later, since the servers don't seem to be online again, but I still get a crash when closing the client.

Originally Posted by Michael Brookes View Post (Source)
    Just a heads up that we're investigating some server issues.

Michael
    Come on! It's been 10 minutes already, haven't you fixed it yet?! hehe

Have you tried turning it off and on again LOL

I'm heading back in now.

After playing beta 3 for 10mins I get dropped out and still getting the 'client too old' message ! Can this be sorted anytime soon please ??

Originally Posted by WizzyThing View Post (Source)
    This "client too old" issue has been there for the entirety of the beta for me, every time the server disconnects me I get this error and cannot play for a couple of minutes.
    I think this might be the server issues of which Michael speaks in #42.

Cool forum handle btw.

What are the chances of getting the 'fish for engineer upgrade' things in game like the previous beta? I'm interested interested to try out various things on the Beluga as well as other modules and hardpoints.

Originally Posted by Michael Brookes View Post (Source)
    Just a heads up that we're investigating some server issues.

Michael
    Hmmm. Looks like the "mysterious things" still haven't deactivated!

I love software development. I should have been a dancer.

It would seem the servers are doing the Hokey cokey. Just waiting for the "shake it all about".

If this carries on i am going to have to go into a darkened room and activate my mysterious thing.

Originally Posted by warlock View Post (Source)
    activate my mysterious thing.
    What you do in the privacy of your own home is your business

Originally Posted by CMDR Ethan Harris View Post (Source)
    Just got the "servers going down" message in-game so went here to see what the deal was... how long do these updates take? Will I need a new client to go along with it? I've been getting booted at random moments saying "matchmaking failed", then I can't connect again in the main menu with a message that my client is too old, but the launcher doesn't show any updates available. (I'm running under SteamVR, so who knows if one of the intermediaries there could be causing a delay in an update....)
    I haven't been able to play the beta at all because of the client is too old bullplop. Tried about everything, including alternate download and reinstalling the launcher.

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast