Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 382

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Beta 2.2 - Update 3

  1. #61
    Originally Posted by ARelientOwl View Post (Source)
    What are the chances of getting the 'fish for engineer upgrade' things in game like the previous beta? I'm interested interested to try out various things on the Beluga as well as other modules and hardpoints.
    In the Galnet in game yesterday it said that Fish for Upgrades were coming back in Beta One. I haven't seen any confirmation, though.

  2. #62
    Originally Posted by ARelientOwl View Post (Source)
    What are the chances of getting the 'fish for engineer upgrade' things in game like the previous beta? I'm interested interested to try out various things on the Beluga as well as other modules and hardpoints.
    Believe this is intended / planned ... Source : Beta Testing Requests
    FD will definitely address game client and critical bugs first though.

  3. #63
    Not been able to try any of this 2.2 beta so far due to client being too old even after updating ?

  4. #64
    When I started the previous beta I got a message saying I now have a Sirius permit. Can anyone tell me why? Is this a good thing? not sure if its a bug or supposed to happen.

  5. #65
    I'm getting reports of "client too old" and am unable to test the beta. Is this a bug? Or do I have to download an updated launcher?

  6. #66
    Had the CTD at load screen yesterday. Client is too old today.

    Beta someday, maybe.

  7. #67
    This user was unable to follow the forum rules and ended up banned or suspended! :( X-Terminator's Avatar
    Originally Posted by Zac Antonaci View Post (Source)
    I went rogue.
    Update 3 sounds 1 better than update 2 ;~)

  8. #68
    Originally Posted by Farso Latido View Post (Source)
    When I started the previous beta I got a message saying I now have a Sirius permit. Can anyone tell me why? Is this a good thing? not sure if its a bug or supposed to happen.
    Intended, probably because Sirius B is a white dwarf and they want to show off the effects

    - - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

    Originally Posted by Kestril View Post (Source)
    I'm getting reports of "client too old" and am unable to test the beta. Is this a bug? Or do I have to download an updated launcher?
    There is no updated launcher is there?? I have the game via steam and usually the launcher updates via steam. It's server issues as far as I am aware

  9. #69
    Before Beta 3 the game could not retrieve my commander data from the server. After Beta 3, can't connect to server because "my client is too old".

  10. #70
    so this is now live on my client

  11. #71
    Funny thing... I tried the new training mission while waiting for client to not being so old, and it's like I don´t have Horizons. Fighter deployment scenario won't show the middle deploy sceen, and SRV training says "You need Horizons to land on this planet", so I'm stuck in orbit.

    Maybe related somehow?

  12. #72

  13. #73
    Edited for the edit.

    - - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

    Originally Posted by KingBuzzo1505 View Post (Source)
    Intended, probably because Sirius B is a white dwarf and they want to show off the effects
    Thanks for the swift reply. i shall take a look as it's just up t'road from where I'm at in the Beta.

  14. #74
    Originally Posted by Trashberg View Post (Source)
    Funny thing... I tried the new training mission while waiting for client to not being so old, and it's like I don´t have Horizons. Fighter deployment scenario won't show the middle deploy sceen, and SRV training says "You need Horizons to land on this planet", so I'm stuck in orbit.

    Maybe related somehow?
    I'm experiencing the same thing.

  15. #75
    Also getting client too old shizzle

    Non steam version here

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast