Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 37404142

Thread: Aussiedroid's Enhanced Thrustmaster Warthog Script

Originally Posted by Mettius View Post (Source)
    I just hooked up the new Thrustmaster TPR rudder pedals and unfortunately the virtual controller created by the scripts don't include it, so they are masked from ED, and hence I can't map them to control bindings.

I had a quick look and I see in the Target.tmh and of course there is not an alias for the TPR. Was about to sift through the code and see if I can figure out how to add it. But was rather hoping to play ED tonight instead. Anyone already have a fix?

Ahhhh...these are new in the new version of TARGET, "TARGET_v3018(328v2)", so you need to grab that from the thrustmaster site and install.
    Alas, these are yet to be included in Aussiedroid's script.

You might look at adding the following to the main script file...

Code:
      		Configure(&TFRPHARudder, MODE_EXCLUDED);
    ...with the other "Configure..." lines, then mapping the pedals YAW directly in ED.

This might get you going until such a time as this can be added and tested.

Hope this helps.

Clicker

I've recently bought the Warthog stick, T16000m and TFRP rudder pedals. The devices worked without tweaks after I set up ED profile in the game but I found nearly all the devices sensitive.
    I did a basic GUI script but when I tried to set the profile in game, I found that the axis of the Warthog (x and y) matched the same on the T16000. I need the T16000 to do yaw (which it does in the script) and lateral/vertical thrust.
    How do I give the two sticks different identities in GUI in terms of axis?

Originally Posted by Perseus View Post (Source)
    I've recently bought the Warthog stick, T16000m and TFRP rudder pedals. The devices worked without tweaks after I set up ED profile in the game but I found nearly all the devices sensitive.
    I did a basic GUI script but when I tried to set the profile in game, I found that the axis of the Warthog (x and y) matched the same on the T16000. I need the T16000 to do yaw (which it does in the script) and lateral/vertical thrust.
    How do I give the two sticks different identities in GUI in terms of axis?
    G'day,

Assuming both are connected to a USB port when you start the TARGET GUI app, can you select them both to be included as a combined controller?
    If so, you should be able to build a profile that will suit you by ensuring the DX-Axis defined for each stick are different.
    (ie DX_Y_AXIS v DX_XROT_AXIS etc)

If the app won't let you include both joysticks in the one profile, that's a sure sign they're not supported in that configuration.

I have a feeling, it should work as I've read somewhere that people use 2 joystick setups but have no idea if they were using TARGET to combine them into a single entity.

Let us know how you get on.

Clicker

Originally Posted by Clicker View Post (Source)
    G'day,

Assuming both are connected to a USB port when you start the TARGET GUI app, can you select them both to be included as a combined controller?
    If so, you should be able to build a profile that will suit you by ensuring the DX-Axis defined for each stick are different.
    (ie DX_Y_AXIS v DX_XROT_AXIS etc)

If the app won't let you include both joysticks in the one profile, that's a sure sign they're not supported in that configuration.

I have a feeling, it should work as I've read somewhere that people use 2 joystick setups but have no idea if they were using TARGET to combine them into a single entity.

Let us know how you get on.

Clicker
    Cheers!
    I'll give that a go and post back.

It worked, no problem!
    I also managed to get the buttons on the two sticks separated.
    Thanks again.

Thanks. That did the trick. I can't get the toe brakes to map in ED so far, but at lest the main swing of the rudder pedals work and are now mapped to roll.
    I'll mess around with it after work.

Cheers,

There might be something with the limit on number of axis per DirectX controller. I think I've read that number is eight per device. So if two sticks and pedals combined have more than 8 might be the problem. I don't think target will let us break out into multiple virtual devices.

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 37404142