Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132

Thread: Aussiedroid's Enhanced Thrustmaster Warthog Script

Hi AD, hello Frontier support,

slowly I am freak..g out. I made some progress and wanted to go on flying now again but now your keybinds scheme has dissapeared again.

I currently wanted to ask how to activate buttons on my throttle which I could not map some bottons but because of the dissapeared scheme it has become needless now.
    I have read other articles and tried their tips but obviously they it did no solve my issue. I thought is would have been gone with your new script version AD v3.1.0 but I was wrong.

Nevertheless the "Thrustmaster combined" controller is still available in the Game Controller menue after starting it with TARGET program.

So I shut down the PC. Moved all USB plugs to another port and rebooted the PC.

Then I started only Target GUI with your AD Target script and for the first time I got such an result:
    Mapped plugin module "C:\Program Files (x86)\Thrustmaster\TARGET\Plugins\sys.dll"
    Physical USB HID devices managed by script!

Currently plugged USB HID devices[2]:
    1: "Throttle - HOTAS Warthog" - "USB\VID_044F&PID_0404&REV_0100"
    2: "Joystick - HOTAS Warthog" - "USB\VID_044F&PID_0402&REV_0100"
    Installing filter driver to VID_044F&PID_0404. Please Wait...Script stopped!
    Done!
    Error: (internal) cannot associate a filter with the selected USB HID device "VID_044F&PID_0404"
    Runtime Error: STOP request received while running main on line 67 in "C:\Users\Markus\Downloads\ELITE Dangerous_CURRENT\Aussiedroid-ED-Warthog-Script-3.1.0\Warthog Script\AD_ED_v3.1.0.tmc"
    Error: Script run timed out!

So restart PC again and... Started TARGET GUI, then VOICE ATTACK (VA), then ED Launcher. ... Now the script ran properly.
    BUT still VA reported already the detection of the missing AD profile which I wanted and needed to start for ED.

3:34:49 PM - Please run Elite and choose the correct control scheme or this profile will not work properly
    3:34:49 PM - I could not find the selected control scheme in the custom binds folder.
    3:34:49 PM - Control scheme change detected, reading in binds
    3:34:17 PM - Waiting for you to log into Elite...
    3:34:16 PM - Elite: Dangerous VoiceAttack profile - (c)2018 HCS VoicePacks Ltd
    3:34:16 PM - Singularity v1.04 - VoiceAttack v1.7
    3:34:15 PM - Please run Elite and choose the correct control scheme or this profile will not work properly
    3:34:15 PM - I could not find the selected control scheme in the custom binds folder.
    3:34:12 PM - Singularity initialising...
    3:34:12 PM - Listening suspended
    3:34:11 PM - Plugin 'bindED Plugin v1.0' initialized.
    3:34:11 PM - Plugin 'HCS Elite Plugin v2.04 - (c)2018 HCS VoicePacks Ltd' initialized.
    3:34:11 PM - Plugin support enabled.

Additionally I have deleted now ED from my Oculus Library but it didn't help either.

I am deperate, but I am also really very thankful that you are the only one who is still trying to help me.
    If you can help me that we can can make this all run again I owe you a lot. It is a pitty that I alsways have to wait until you get me messages as you are hours ahead my time.

Kind regards,
    CMDR E.P. Cole

P.S.:
    I really get mad about the game as the more and more hints I try out the less is working means I am destroying the game step by step.
    And I really hope Frontier is also reading my posts ...

Hey mate,

I hate to hear you are still having issues. I know how frustrating these sort of things can be.

Unless there is someone else that frequents this thread who knows a bit more about VA, I would recommend dropping across to the VA forums and ask for some assistance/advice. If there is anything I need to change or update on my scripts or mappings I can certainly look into that if we know what the issue is. Sorry I cannot help much more on this side of things.

The main issue still seems to be the recognition of the devices when creating the combined virtual device. Seems you have got it working sometimes but then it stops again & you have to do the USB shuffle and restart etc. So, thinking a bit more outside the box, how old is your PC / Windows install? I am wondering if there may be newer mainboard drivers available (or more specifically USB controller driver(s) - there may be more than one on your MB) that may make things a bit more reliable. You should be able to download them from the manufacturer website if you can identify the mainboard model. You could also try something like Driver Booster 4 to identify new drivers, but as with any program like that, use with caution & have a backup/restore point in case of issues.

Everything else I think you have tried to reinstall to date down to the game so I do not think it may relate to any of that. I don't think it is the script directly causing the issues either (other than the VA issue perhaps). Seems to me to keep coming back to the USB recognition.

Do you use your Warthog for any other games? or use any other scripts? Just wondering if its working in other scenarios.

Cheers, AD

Originally Posted by major7079 View Post (Source)
    Then I started only Target GUI with your AD Target script and for the first time I got such an result:
    Mapped plugin module "C:\Program Files (x86)\Thrustmaster\TARGET\Plugins\sys.dll"

1: "Throttle - HOTAS Warthog" - "USB\VID_044F&PID_0404&REV_0100"
    2: "Joystick - HOTAS Warthog" - "USB\VID_044F&PID_0402&REV_0100"
    Installing filter driver to VID_044F&PID_0404. Please Wait...Script stopped!
    Done!
    Error: (internal) cannot associate a filter with the selected USB HID device "VID_044F&PID_0404"
    Runtime Error: STOP request received while running main on line 67 in "C:\Users\Markus\Downloads\ELITE Dangerous_CURRENT\Aussiedroid-ED-Warthog-Script-3.1.0\Warthog Script\AD_ED_v3.1.0.tmc"
    Error: Script run timed out!

1. Download this (link at the bottom) : https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/usb_devices_view.html
    2. Unzip somewhere
    3. Remove/Unplug your warthog from USB
    4. Launch USBDeview.exe in administrator mode (right mouse click, Run as Administrator)
    5. Select all the line with GREY DOT (don't select the line with green dot) : You can click on the Connected column to group them
    6. Then Right mouse click and select Uninstall Selected Devices, You should now have only green dot line
    7. Exit this software, reboot your computer,
    8. Once computer is restarted, plug the warthog, wait a little during driver installation
    9. Try to launch the script through TARGET

If The above don't work :

• Unplug your Warthog Joystick and Throttle from USB
    • Uninstall Thrusmaster Target AND Thrusmaster Drivers
    • The 3 step bellow (1-3) are Optional -> only if you know what you are doing there:

1. open windows regedit
    2. go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\USB\VID_044F&PID_0404 and remove this key
    3. go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\USB\VID_044F&PID_0402 and remove this key

• Restart your computer
    • Donwload TARGET last version (T.A.R.G.E.T - Software v3.0.16.615 v2) AND Drivers (Package drivers - Hotas Warthog - 2014_tmhw_1 + Firmware) form this page : https://support.thrustmaster.com/en/...taswarthog-fr/
    • Install TARGET Drivers from previous downloaded file and follow instruction (NOTE : while installing TM driver,you will prompted to plug in the joystick, (DO NOT PLUG IN THE JOYSTICK AND THROTTLE BEFORE PROMPTED))
    • Install Target Software
    • Retry

If The above don't work, do you use Teamspeak ? If so try to close teamspeak and try again

Hi AD and CMDR Touille,

thanks for your supporting tips. I will try them on the week end and will give you feedback.

@AD:
    Sorrily I am only using my Warthog for ED?

@CMDR Touille:
    I am at step 5 but I want to prepare everything (driver, firmware, backups, etc.) in advance before I start deleting things so that afterwards I am facing other problems and the PC might not working at all. This is not just a gaming PC it is also my private office PC for the family.

I am using TS3 but not when I am playing ED but for other games like WoT.

Until step 5 nothing has changed. No other binds are shown inside the ED game even if they are still in the designated folder.
    This is weird and I do not understand.
    In the meanwhile I removed all usb other USB hardware besides my Logitech G9x mouse, Logitech G910 keyboard and my Sennheiser PC 363D headset. They are all directly connected to my MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon mainboard without using any external USB hubs.

TTYS
    CMDR E.P. Cole aka major7079

No worries. Some great advice from CMDR Touille too!

I haven't used that tool CMDR Touille mentioned, but from what I can see it will only delete any pre-installed usb device drivers for anything not plugged in. This should be safe, as next time you plug it in it should act like it is the first time you have plugged in that device to the PC and source the drivers/install again. Looks like a clean up to remove any potential conflicts, followed by a fresh install and setup.

Let us know how you get on

Hi Aussiedroid,

I was offgame for a few months and when I got back a week ago I had an issue with the throttle range. When in forward or reverse only mode I don't get the full range. For example in forward only, I am at 100% throttle in game at about 50% on the stick. When I am in full range no problem. The throttle works for full range when I switch off the script and test it.

Have you seen this before?

Cheers.

Hey Sorrell,

Welcome back to the black! Haven't seen it myself. I just did a retest to verify my end viewing in Device Analyzer and seems to be changing throttle profiles correctly. Does the issue persist after a Windows restart & reload of scripts? To also check, have you made any changes to the User Preferences for the Throttle Presets? Running latest script version?

Cheers, AD

Thanks. The profiles change correctly, I can get full range of throttle for my ship for all 3 modes, which is good (means I can still play ok). but in forward only, I am at full throttle in game when my warthog throttle is only at 50% and vice versa for reverse. It persists after restart, though I haven't tried reloading the script. I'm on the version from about august last year. Have you done further updates?

Basically, in forward only and reverse only, my ship throttle maxes out at only 50% of the actual warthog throttle, gives me a big dead band at upper or lower limits when I am in forward and reverse respectively.

That almost sounds like it is using the precise throttle preset, but not lol. That is designed to max out in the blue zone. But that is modeled on a full range config & stops the throttle at 50% in game not on throttle, so sounds a little different.

There have been a number of updates over the last year or so. Old versions will likely be buggy in 3.0. Please try the new version in the links and see if the issue is still occurring. There has been a heap of improvements since 2.3!

Also just to note, that for Forward only throttle in the script, reverse needs to be managed via the digital reverse thruster on the hat switch on throttle. The reverse button toggle doesn't work unless you change the throttle binding to forward only (and bypass using the toggle switch to change modes) in the ED bindings. If you set it to Forward only in game and then use the toggle for thruster preset modes you might get some weird results.

Cheers, AD

A possible programming issue headsup:
    This is kind of a last call - I actually suspect either bad mboard, corrupt USB drivers, bad windows install (Win 10 updates are the pits and one cannot turn them off that I know of) or a bad throttle
    When toggling flaps for axis mappings the lights on my throttle go out and it becomes unresponsive.
    This has also sometimes happened when EAC was toggled for the landing gear.
    Behaviour is never observed in native non programmed mode so far, but testing has not been extensive
    Steps taken:
    Moved throttle to another port - same behaviour, sporadic, intermittent. Throttle lights go dead, game does not read throttle axes.
    Moved throttle to an external USB Hub. Behaviour so far not observed in programmed mode, but given that the fault is intermittent anyone's guess here. Will report back.
    Steps to take in future:

Reinstall mboard drivers - done

Ok, since doing that I have made one run, made Baron (Yay Clipper!) and re plugged the throttle in the original port with no issues and quite a bit of out of game playing with toggles. There may be an issue with the drivers as the re install complained the most recent drivers available from Gigabyte for the Z97X Gaming 3 mb are older than the drivers run by windows. So this to me points squarely at Windows Updates messing about. Will report further if problem recurs but current verdict is Yay Microsnot Update. What a hateful piece of junk. Not the first time ...

Reinstall windows - tbd as the install is wonky anyway.

Ok. Upgraded to latest, no change. I then decided to calibrate via windows while the script was running. Seems to have done the trick.

Cheers

Originally Posted by Aussiedroid View Post (Source)
    That almost sounds like it is using the precise throttle preset, but not lol. That is designed to max out in the blue zone. But that is modeled on a full range config & stops the throttle at 50% in game not on throttle, so sounds a little different.

There have been a number of updates over the last year or so. Old versions will likely be buggy in 3.0. Please try the new version in the links and see if the issue is still occurring. There has been a heap of improvements since 2.3!

Also just to note, that for Forward only throttle in the script, reverse needs to be managed via the digital reverse thruster on the hat switch on throttle. The reverse button toggle doesn't work unless you change the throttle binding to forward only (and bypass using the toggle switch to change modes) in the ED bindings. If you set it to Forward only in game and then use the toggle for thruster preset modes you might get some weird results.

Cheers, AD

Hi CMDR Aussiedroid and CMDR Touille and all other mates with issues with the game and hardware,

here is my updated status as promised ...
    I did all the steps of CMDR Touille but without success.
    I was just starting to deinstall the game to set all up from the scratch. I started with deleting the bindings folder (made a backup just in case) and started the game -> no success.
    But I gave the game a last chance and made the first 4 steps of AD install guide again.
    I copied over 1 bindings file (without the from the AD dowloaded file again; just the v3.1.0). Then also the TrackIR files in 2 different places as described. There I detected that in one folder a AD file was not there in the latest version. I have checked the files in the target script editor -> all was still ok there. So I restarted the game and checked the bindings menue .... and THERE IT WAS AGAIN. "Aussiedroid V3.1.0" was available to choose.
    We will see how long it will last but I will definately not change a bit again; I am just configuring the bindings...
    But honestly I really don't know which was the root cause of this behaviour and what of my steps had made it work again.

Anyway thanks you all for your patience and support.

I owe you one,
    CMDR E.P. Cole

Originally Posted by major7079 View Post (Source)
    Hi CMDR Aussiedroid and CMDR Touille and all other mates with issues with the game and hardware,

here is my updated status as promised ...
    I did all the steps of CMDR Touille but without success.
    I was just starting to deinstall the game to set all up from the scratch. I started with deleting the bindings folder (made a backup just in case) and started the game -> no success.
    But I gave the game a last chance and made the first 4 steps of AD install guide again.
    I copied over 1 bindings file (without the from the AD dowloaded file again; just the v3.1.0). Then also the TrackIR files in 2 different places as described. There I detected that in one folder a AD file was not there in the latest version. I have checked the files in the target script editor -> all was still ok there. So I restarted the game and checked the bindings menue .... and THERE IT WAS AGAIN. "Aussiedroid V3.1.0" was available to choose.
    We will see how long it will last but I will definately not change a bit again; I am just configuring the bindings...
    But honestly I really don't know which was the root cause of this behaviour and what of my steps had made it work again.

Anyway thanks you all for your patience and support.

I owe you one,
    CMDR E.P. Cole
    Great to hear its finally all working for you! Wonder what it was in the end? Perhaps we will never know.

AD

Hi AD, hi all,

Question:
    What is the difference of “FLY NOW” [.tmc] and “GUI CONFIGURATION FILES” [.fcf] in the TARGET Software?

[IMG]C:\Users\Markus\Pictures\Frontier Developments\TARGET - Fly Now vs. GUI Config Files.jpg[/IMG]

Second:
    In the Game Controller Menu almost all buttons are working.

My old profile …

[IMG]C:\Users\Markus\Pictures\Frontier Developments\TARGET GUI with my old Profile.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]C:\Users\Markus\Pictures\Frontier Developments\Gamecontroller with both confilg files.jpg[/IMG]

… and the AD script V3.1.0:

*** Allocated ProcInstances found from the previous run: use FreeProcInstance() ***
    1: "Joystick - HOTAS Warthog" - "USB\VID_044F&PID_0402&REV_0100"
    2: "Throttle - HOTAS Warthog" - "USB\VID_044F&PID_0404&REV_0100"

USB HID device "Throttle - HOTAS Warthog"(USB\VID_044F&PID_0404\6&35E7ADBD&0&1) selected
    USB HID device "Joystick - HOTAS Warthog"(USB\VID_044F&PID_0402\6&35E7ADBD&0&2) selected
    USB HID device with hardware id "VID_044F&PID_b351" cannot be found -> What is this line not showing up in my profile? I did not change hardware etc.!
    USB HID device with hardware id "VID_044F&PID_b352" cannot be found -> What is this line not showing up in my profile? I did not change hardware etc.!
    USB HID device with hardware id "VID_044F&PID_B10B" cannot be found -> What is this line not showing up in my profile? I did not change hardware etc.!
    USB HID device with hardware id "VID_044F&PID_B687" cannot be found -> What is this line not showing up in my profile? I did not change hardware etc.!
    USB HID device with hardware id "VID_044F&PID_B679" cannot be found -> What is this line not showing up in my profile? I did not change hardware etc.!
    Virtual HID devices managed by script!
    Connecting virtual joystick...Done
    Device name set to Thrustmaster Combined
    Connecting virtual keyboard...Done
    Connecting virtual mouse (absolute axes)...Done
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ENHANCEMENTS LOADING: v3.1.0 TARGET Mappings, Macros & Functions Decrypted <|>
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    USER PREFERENCES: Run Software on Start = 0 PIP Preset = 2
    Supercruise on Throttle = 1 Cargo Precision Mode = 0 Chaff on Escape = 0
    Combine External Mics = 0 Text Chat Preset Mode = 1 Boost on Escape = 0
    Custom Slider Curve = 1 Headtrack Center Mode = 1 AUTO Repeater Fire = 1
    Ship Utility Mode = 0 MFD Active = 2
    DEFAULT TOGGLE STATE: LED Backlight Level = 172
    Combine Pri+Sec Fire = 1 Rotational Correction = 1 Cargo Scoop = 0
    Landing Gear = 0 Classified Camera Mode = 0 Ship Lights = 0
    Starting Macros... Trigger 2: Set to COMBINED Primary + Secondary Fire
    Rotation Correction: ENABLED ^^
    Initialising Joystick Axis ... Initialising Throttle Axis ...
    Setting Throttle Profile: FULL SCALE [-100 -> 100]
    Right MFD Configured
    Left MFD Configured
    Done... Enhanced ED Script Engineered by Aussiedroid is now running... Fly Safe CMDR! <|>
    main returned 0

But when I use your profile most of the button do not give active feedback at testing. Is that correct and intended?
    I numbered all buttons on my WARTHOG throttle from 1 to 32. When I am checking stick and throttle alone (= not in combined mode) all button give feedback. When I check them in combined mode with a script the behavior is completely different.
    For example when I am using my old profile most of the buttons respond in the game controller panel. Most other profiles including yours don’t.
    I also recognized that your profile is changing its behavior between versions at the Thrustmaster Combined controller.
    E.g. the current V3.1.0 is responding on warthog stick when I am pressing primary fire button 1st stage and 2nd stage it returns #1 and #3; this used to be #1 and #6.
    Was that programmed intentionally?
    And so are some other buttons without function in the combined mode, right?! Or will they be training and mapped in-game later?
    Is that because of the improved functionality of Voice attack and because ED is able to read what is programmed and must now be done in-game?
    Somehow I doubt it as some functions are not available in the combined mode.
    For a better understanding I made tables to describe what I found. I hope you will get what I mean. I you have questions please let me know I will try to explain them.

Here is a list of all buttons and differences I discovered:

AD v3.1.0.: (Lights on Throttle)

Light1 = combined button #??? , is always on from the start of the script and I do not know how to turn off!
    Light2 = combined button #19 , is always on from the start of the script, but can be switched off with #19!
    Light intensity = combined button #32
    Light3 = combined button #20
    Light4 = combined button #25 , but light remains ON when pressed once!
    Light5 = combined button #24

Buttons and switches on Stick in TM Combined mode with AD_ED_v3.1.0.tmc at testing:

shows shows shows

# number on default ED Warthog name at TM Hotas Warthog TM game combined controller
    after launching AD_ED_V3.1.0.tmc
    Event Tester
    Target GUI log
    expected / previous functionality on TM combined mode controller comment
    #1 Gun Trigger 1st stage 1 none no response 1st fire

#2 Weapon Release Button no response LSHF and U no response 2nd fire

#3 Nosewheel Strg. Button (NSB) 3 none no response UI focus mode

#4 Pinkie Lever 4 none no response Fight assist on/off

#5 Master Mode Control Button no response C no response

#6 Gun Trigger 2nd stage 3 none no response
    is in AD script identical to #3 ?!
    #7 Target Mgnt Switch (TMS) 7 none no response

#8 Target Mgnt Switch (TMS) 8 none no response

#9 Target Mgnt Switch (TMS) 9 none no response

#10 Target Mgnt Switch (TMS) 10 none no response

#11 Data Mgnt Switch (DMS) no response UARROW no response Power to Engines

#12 Data Mgnt Switch (DMS) no response RARROW no response Power to Weapons

#13 Data Mgnt Switch (DMS) no response DARROW no response Balance Power

#14 Data Mgnt Switch (DMS) no response LARROW no response Power to Systems jumps to next tab in settings of game controller menue
    #15 Counter. Mgnt Switch (CMS) 15 none no response OK

#16 Counter. Mgnt Switch (CMS) 16 none no response OK

#17 Counter. Mgnt Switch (CMS) 17 none no response OK

#18 Counter. Mgnt Switch (CMS) 18 none no response OK

#19 Counter. Mgnt Switch (CMS) 19 none no response OK

0 Trim Switch POV1 - 0 - up no response in panorama switch RCTL no response Cycle next hostile Ship

45 Trim Switch POV1 - 45 no response in panorama switch RTCL and 0 no response

90 Trim Switch POV1 - 90 - right no response in panorama switch 0 no response Cycle next Ship

135 Trim Switch POV1 - 135 no response in panorama switch 0 and 9 no response

180 Trim Switch POV1 - 180 - down no response in panorama switch 9 no response Cycle previous hostile Ship

225 Trim Switch POV1 - 225 no response in panorama switch 9 and 8 no response

270 Trim Switch POV1 - 270 - left no response in panorama switch 8 no response Cycle previous Ship

315 Trim Switch POV1 - 315 no response in panorama switch 8 and RCTL no response

Buttons and switches on Throttle in TM Combined mode with AD_ED_v3.1.0.tmc at testing:

shows shows shows

# number on default ED Warthog name at TM Hotas Warthog TM game combined controler
    Event Tester
    Target GUI log
    expected / previous functionality on TM combined mode controller comment
    #1 Slew Control + Push nothing SPC + TAB no response
    intention, usage ?
    #2 MIC Switch + Push nothing - no response

#3 MIC Switch + Push 27 none no response Thrust up

#4 MIC Switch + Push 28 none no response Thrust forward

#5 MIC Switch + Push 29 none no response Thrust down

#6 MIC Switch + Push 30 none no response Thrust backward

#7 Speedbrake nothing Y FA-Off 1 and 2

#8 Speedbrake nothing Y no response

#9 Boat Switch nothing ~ no response

#10 Boat Switch nothing LSHF and ~ no response

#11 China Hat nothing ] no response

#12 China Hat nothing M no response

#13 Pinky Switch forward nothing none chat HOSTILE (in Target GUI) ship lights

#14 Pinky Switch backward nothing none chat FRIENDLY (in Target GUI)

#15 Left Throttle Button nothing LALT and U none (in Target GUI) afterburner / boost

#16 Engine Fuel Flow Left nothing LCTL and F, LCTL and B no response drop all cargo

#17 Engine Fuel Flow Left nothing LCTL and F, LCTL and B Voice Comms: EXTERNAL Silent Running

#18 Engine Operate Left DOWN nothing - Internal MIC open

#19 Engine Operate Right DOWN nothing F4 Rotation Corr.: DISABLED

#20 APU Start nothing DEL Silent Running ACTIVATED

#21 Gear Horn nothing F12 no response Toggle Hard Points

#22 Flaps Up Z-Achse none Throttle profile FORWARD ONLY 0 to 100

#23 Flaps DOWN Z-Achse none Throttle profile PRECISION -50 to +50

#24 EAC On/Off nothing L Landing Gear: DEPLOYED Cargo Scoop

#25 RDR ALT nothing HOME Cargo Scoop: DEPLOYED Landing Gear

#26 Autopilot nothing 3x INS Lights: SHORT SIGNAL SEQUENCE ACTIVATED

#27 Autopilot Select Switch up nothing none Joystick Profile[0]: Curve 0, Zoom 0

#28 Autopilot Select Switch down nothing none Joystick Profile[2]: Curve 2, Zoom -1

#29 Right Engine on/off Z-Achse none Joystick Profile[2]: Curve 2, Zoom -1

#30 Left Engine on/off Z-Rotation LCTL and [ THROTTLE IDLE LOCK: ACTIVE/DISABLED

#31 Engine Operate Left UP nothing END no response

#32 Engine Operate Right UP nothing INS Lights: (DE(IL)LUMINATE

Many thanks for your support,
    CMDR E.P. Cole

P.S.:
    I can also provide you the tables in .xlsx format. I hope attachments are readable this time.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132