Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Thread: Aussiedroid's Enhanced Thrustmaster Warthog Script

Thanks again. The path in your script is correct. It's ED Launcher that is giving that error. I'm on Windows 10!

I thought you may be on Windows 10 from the pop up window from the screenshot. Unfortunately, as I mentioned in my patch notes it doesnt seem to work anymore under Win10. Not sure if its a TM issue or a MS issue but it seems to block it from running.

The alternative if you are starting up multiple programs with ED, is to create a batch (.bat) file to start up all the programs you want to run. A google search should give you some more info on how, but here was one link that might get you started (https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/launch...ng-batch-file/). Doing this would start all the programs, Target included, but then you would just need to open the script & run (so still a little manual but might streamline it a bit for you).

AD

Thanks AD. Think I’ll stick to the manual method of running the 2 apps!

Originally Posted by Aussiedroid View Post (Source)
    I think running as Admin has been attempted. A few pages back in this thread there was some investigation done into it and the user also contacted TM support who didn't have an answer. It seem like either a TM bug/issue or some restriction/security feature on MS side. I've moved back to Win7 a few months back so I cannot test it out anymore unfortunately.
    I'm on Win10 and it (spawn) doesn't work from the script. I don't think TM will take too long to fix it, the spawn.exe launches apps from the command line fine, although the syntax seems different. I played with it a bit and it launched EDDiscovery with just the path to the EDDiscovery executable, no -w switch or the software directory was required.

The manual doesn't appear to provide much detail about system() or spawn besides how to use them to launch software.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627