Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132

Thread: Aussiedroid's Enhanced Thrustmaster Warthog Script

Hi AD, hello Frontier support,

slowly I am freak..g out. I made some progress and wanted to go on flying now again but now your keybinds scheme has dissapeared again.

I currently wanted to ask how to activate buttons on my throttle which I could not map some bottons but because of the dissapeared scheme it has become needless now.
    I have read other articles and tried their tips but obviously they it did no solve my issue. I thought is would have been gone with your new script version AD v3.1.0 but I was wrong.

Nevertheless the "Thrustmaster combined" controller is still available in the Game Controller menue after starting it with TARGET program.

So I shut down the PC. Moved all USB plugs to another port and rebooted the PC.

Then I started only Target GUI with your AD Target script and for the first time I got such an result:
    Mapped plugin module "C:\Program Files (x86)\Thrustmaster\TARGET\Plugins\sys.dll"
    Physical USB HID devices managed by script!

Currently plugged USB HID devices[2]:
    1: "Throttle - HOTAS Warthog" - "USB\VID_044F&PID_0404&REV_0100"
    2: "Joystick - HOTAS Warthog" - "USB\VID_044F&PID_0402&REV_0100"
    Installing filter driver to VID_044F&PID_0404. Please Wait...Script stopped!
    Done!
    Error: (internal) cannot associate a filter with the selected USB HID device "VID_044F&PID_0404"
    Runtime Error: STOP request received while running main on line 67 in "C:\Users\Markus\Downloads\ELITE Dangerous_CURRENT\Aussiedroid-ED-Warthog-Script-3.1.0\Warthog Script\AD_ED_v3.1.0.tmc"
    Error: Script run timed out!

So restart PC again and... Started TARGET GUI, then VOICE ATTACK (VA), then ED Launcher. ... Now the script ran properly.
    BUT still VA reported already the detection of the missing AD profile which I wanted and needed to start for ED.

3:34:49 PM - Please run Elite and choose the correct control scheme or this profile will not work properly
    3:34:49 PM - I could not find the selected control scheme in the custom binds folder.
    3:34:49 PM - Control scheme change detected, reading in binds
    3:34:17 PM - Waiting for you to log into Elite...
    3:34:16 PM - Elite: Dangerous VoiceAttack profile - (c)2018 HCS VoicePacks Ltd
    3:34:16 PM - Singularity v1.04 - VoiceAttack v1.7
    3:34:15 PM - Please run Elite and choose the correct control scheme or this profile will not work properly
    3:34:15 PM - I could not find the selected control scheme in the custom binds folder.
    3:34:12 PM - Singularity initialising...
    3:34:12 PM - Listening suspended
    3:34:11 PM - Plugin 'bindED Plugin v1.0' initialized.
    3:34:11 PM - Plugin 'HCS Elite Plugin v2.04 - (c)2018 HCS VoicePacks Ltd' initialized.
    3:34:11 PM - Plugin support enabled.

Additionally I have deleted now ED from my Oculus Library but it didn't help either.

I am deperate, but I am also really very thankful that you are the only one who is still trying to help me.
    If you can help me that we can can make this all run again I owe you a lot. It is a pitty that I alsways have to wait until you get me messages as you are hours ahead my time.

Kind regards,
    CMDR E.P. Cole

P.S.:
    I really get mad about the game as the more and more hints I try out the less is working means I am destroying the game step by step.
    And I really hope Frontier is also reading my posts ...

Hey mate,

I hate to hear you are still having issues. I know how frustrating these sort of things can be.

Unless there is someone else that frequents this thread who knows a bit more about VA, I would recommend dropping across to the VA forums and ask for some assistance/advice. If there is anything I need to change or update on my scripts or mappings I can certainly look into that if we know what the issue is. Sorry I cannot help much more on this side of things.

The main issue still seems to be the recognition of the devices when creating the combined virtual device. Seems you have got it working sometimes but then it stops again & you have to do the USB shuffle and restart etc. So, thinking a bit more outside the box, how old is your PC / Windows install? I am wondering if there may be newer mainboard drivers available (or more specifically USB controller driver(s) - there may be more than one on your MB) that may make things a bit more reliable. You should be able to download them from the manufacturer website if you can identify the mainboard model. You could also try something like Driver Booster 4 to identify new drivers, but as with any program like that, use with caution & have a backup/restore point in case of issues.

Everything else I think you have tried to reinstall to date down to the game so I do not think it may relate to any of that. I don't think it is the script directly causing the issues either (other than the VA issue perhaps). Seems to me to keep coming back to the USB recognition.

Do you use your Warthog for any other games? or use any other scripts? Just wondering if its working in other scenarios.

Cheers, AD

Originally Posted by major7079 View Post (Source)
    Then I started only Target GUI with your AD Target script and for the first time I got such an result:
    Mapped plugin module "C:\Program Files (x86)\Thrustmaster\TARGET\Plugins\sys.dll"
    Physical USB HID devices managed by script!

Currently plugged USB HID devices[2]:
    1: "Throttle - HOTAS Warthog" - "USB\VID_044F&PID_0404&REV_0100"
    2: "Joystick - HOTAS Warthog" - "USB\VID_044F&PID_0402&REV_0100"
    Installing filter driver to VID_044F&PID_0404. Please Wait...Script stopped!
    Done!
    Error: (internal) cannot associate a filter with the selected USB HID device "VID_044F&PID_0404"
    Runtime Error: STOP request received while running main on line 67 in "C:\Users\Markus\Downloads\ELITE Dangerous_CURRENT\Aussiedroid-ED-Warthog-Script-3.1.0\Warthog Script\AD_ED_v3.1.0.tmc"
    Error: Script run timed out!

1. Download this (link at the bottom) : https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/usb_devices_view.html
    2. Unzip somewhere
    3. Remove/Unplug your warthog from USB
    4. Launch USBDeview.exe in administrator mode (right mouse click, Run as Administrator)
    5. Select all the line with GREY DOT (don't select the line with green dot) : You can click on the Connected column to group them
    6. Then Right mouse click and select Uninstall Selected Devices, You should now have only green dot line
    7. Exit this software, reboot your computer,
    8. Once computer is restarted, plug the warthog, wait a little during driver installation
    9. Try to launch the script through TARGET

If The above don't work :

• Unplug your Warthog Joystick and Throttle from USB
    • Uninstall Thrusmaster Target AND Thrusmaster Drivers
    • The 3 step bellow (1-3) are Optional -> only if you know what you are doing there:

1. open windows regedit
    2. go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\USB\VID_044F&PID_0404 and remove this key
    3. go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\USB\VID_044F&PID_0402 and remove this key

• Restart your computer
    • Donwload TARGET last version (T.A.R.G.E.T - Software v3.0.16.615 v2) AND Drivers (Package drivers - Hotas Warthog - 2014_tmhw_1 + Firmware) form this page : https://support.thrustmaster.com/en/...taswarthog-fr/
    • Install TARGET Drivers from previous downloaded file and follow instruction (NOTE : while installing TM driver,you will prompted to plug in the joystick, (DO NOT PLUG IN THE JOYSTICK AND THROTTLE BEFORE PROMPTED))
    • Install Target Software
    • Retry

If The above don't work, do you use Teamspeak ? If so try to close teamspeak and try again

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132