Page 161 of 161 FirstFirst ... 151157158159160161
Results 2,401 to 2,405 of 2405

Thread: EDDI - Windows app for immersion and more

Originally Posted by bookmite View Post (Source)
    Good to hear from you again Cmdr ...I bought a lifetime license back in February this year for 4 voice packs ...I've since checked the voices with TTS and there's no issues , I think it's something to do with the ivona reader or some dll file messed up ...I just want to know how to remove the voice pack from EDDI as a next step

Thanks László fly safe
    Here's what I think you need to do:
    1. Close completely out of EDDI (& VoiceAttack if you're using that)
    2. Navigate to %APPDATA%\EDDI\
    3. Either delete or move the file "speech.json" file. This file contains your speech config and will be re-created by EDDI using default values when it is not found when EDDI loads.
    4. Restart EDDI (& VoiceAttack if you're using that)
    5. You should now be able to complete the update & select from your installed voices.

My EDDI personality: ASTRA-EXT

Hey peeps,

Looking for some help with EDDI and VA. I have commands setup for docking, supercruise etc for playing certain mp3's. I am looking for the correct syntax for VA that would allow me to play an MP3 when fighting with an NPC and also when I have destroyed an NPC.

Thanks
    "We are at the very beginning of time for the human race. It is not unreasonable that we grapple with problems. But there are tens of thousands of years in the future. Our responsibility is to do what we can, learn what we can, improve the solutions, and pass them on."

Richard P. Feynman

Hi RaoulDuke,

I was playing with this idea too, to play music at certain events, but with the previous version of EDDI, so songs are played with VoiceAttack. There is a useful option in VA to pick one song randomly from a collection, without repeating, so when I'm attacked, it won't play 'Thunderstruck' over and over, there are 20 songs in that collection, so a bit more varied that way.

I do not attack others, so my version works for being interdicted, or attacked. There is also a 'victory' music played, when bounty is awarded...

Here is a link to my EDDI and VA profile:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pieq8wt3h...3kIOKY2Ba?dl=0

It is also including the 'Animations triggered by events' Thingy, description for it here:

http://voiceattack.com/SMF/index.php?topic=1248.0

Maybe (for sure ) it is a bit overcomplicated, but works (more or less).

If you have questions, feel free to ask !

Best regards!

Thanks Brigetiol1. I apparently cannot rep you again as I have to spread round more before I do. So virtual rep
    "We are at the very beginning of time for the human race. It is not unreasonable that we grapple with problems. But there are tens of thousands of years in the future. Our responsibility is to do what we can, learn what we can, improve the solutions, and pass them on."

Richard P. Feynman

Hi RaoulDuke!

As your attorney, I advise you to have fun! Seriously! If you find something useful in my profiles, and you can use it for your own ones, that's the reward for me .

"...do what we can, learn what we can, improve the solutions, and pass them on...". I was reading this somewhere and I am trying to make it real !

Best regards!

Page 161 of 161 FirstFirst ... 151157158159160161