Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newsletter #145

Nice Galactic landscape, did he used any kind of EMB or it's vanilla ?

I haven't received newsletters in many months, but since there are no sneak peaks or dev updates, I don't really care anymore.

Originally Posted by Mr_Zeno View Post (Source)
    How does the star surrounded by rings cast a shadow on them? (4th picture)
    It absolutely should not cast a shadow on them, this is obviously the same code for generating rings around planets and gas giants, it definately needs tweaking.
    War is not about who is right ... it is about who is left.

What do we do when one ship already has 37 different paintpacks? Hell yea, we are going to add 2 more. [/sarcasm]

Seriously, whoever is making these paintpack decisions seriously needs to have their job performance evaluated. Considering the exceptional work that the rest of the FD staff have been doing - everyone from Sandro and all the way down to customer support - paintpacks seem like one of the few issues that have not even been discussed with the community.

FLEET: Sidewinder, Imperial Eagle, Cobra MKIII, Cobra MKIV, DBS, Type-6, DBE, Imperial Courier, ASP Scout, Vulture, Federal Assault Ship, Imperial Clipper, ASP Explorer, Fer-De-Lance, Python, Anaconda, Federal Corvette, Imperial Cutter

I like the pictures of CMDR Namsel

Talking of late delivery, I am still waiting for newsletter 144 and this one to arrive. Yes I did check spam.

Those cobra skins look nice!

Originally Posted by Ozram View Post (Source)
    Those cobra skins look nice!
    Yes a very good job here

Is it Friday per-chance??

News on next weekend's beta-blow-out, and 2.2 October 25?

Eyes down for a full house ....

My bet on October 18

Originally Posted by Fosdyke View Post (Source)
    My bet on October 18
    Possible, Frontier has already reserved the surprises of this type

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12