Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Newsletter #146

Originally Posted by Zulu Romeo View Post (Source)
    yeah..now this is interesting.
    CMDR Xon Draken

Originally Posted by Mephane View Post (Source)
    Facebook video? Thanks but no thanks. I'll watch it when it is on Youtube.
    Is twitter slightly more bearable? https://twitter.com/EliteDangerous/s...74101680295936

Originally Posted by Robert Maynard View Post (Source)
    Mysterious things?
    gnaa, stranger things ;P

Originally Posted by Zulu Romeo View Post (Source)

Yeah, but finding *those* things.....now that's going to be difficult .

Hooray for things. \o/
    ....and stuff too, we mustn't forget stuff !

Flimley

So those must be the "biologics" that the patch notes mentioned were added to planet surface POI's, cool. I hope they aren't impossible to find out there. I wonder if we can scan them for data or anything valuable?

It would be nice to play the game advertised in the trailer, rather than the version we have now.

Anti-pirate community goal sucks. It's NOT community oriented.

I've been cruising at CG system for an hour, seen tens of players. The only thing I didn't see were pirates.

There were no pirates at high RES sites - they weren't spawning. Like, AT ALL. Up to 10 players desperately cruising around asteroids and no pirates.

So I decided to get me some pirates in SC. Guess what - no pirates there as well, zero spawn.

Then I thought about USSs. Aaaaaaannnnd guess what - no USSs. I've seen this kind of thing before - if there are several players in the system USSs are only visible to one of them. And since there were constantly tens of players in super cruise...

I'm guessing that in order to do this community goal I'll have to do it in SOLO (the irony).

Please rethink the COMMUNITY goals, they should be (working, obviously, and) achievable through player cooperation ONLY. Make us some tough high paying enemies that only a full wing could take down or something.

FACEBOOK!?! Really? ? If only I could have warned you guys at Frontier to avoid Facebook like the plague. Did they pay you? I bet they did.

I can not wait to see the full trailer

Originally Posted by Arindor View Post (Source)
    It would be nice to play the game advertised in the trailer, rather than the version we have now.
    The trailer is here to boost your imagination in the game

Originally Posted by Mengy View Post (Source)
    So those must be the "biologics" that the patch notes mentioned were added to planet surface POI's, cool. I hope they aren't impossible to find out there. I wonder if we can scan them for data or anything valuable?
    If simply not everone does shoot at them...

Originally Posted by CMDR Hagglebeard View Post (Source)
    FOUND IT

When the condor is shooting the belugas - there's a thargoid vessel in front of them! This is the california nebula! The Alliance is contacting the thargoids!
    It might be, though it's not moving and difficult to identify. Theoretically, it could also be another Taipan like the one on the first frames of the sequence, though

CMDR The Lawful | Elite Noob.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast