The Colonia Connection Route Map :

Outpost Locations :

Hillary Depot – Blu Thua AI-A c14-10, planet A 4A

Amundsen Terminal – Lagoon Sector NI-S b4-10, planet 1

Eagle's Landing – Eagle Sector IR-W d1-117, planet 2 A

Sacaqawea Space Port – Skaudai CH-B d14-34, planet 1 A

Gagarin Gate – Gru Hypue KS-T d3-31, planet 4

Polo Harbour – Boewnst KS-S c20-959, planet A 2 A

Each outpost has repair facilities as well as a Universal Cartographics, so those returning from the core regions needn't travel all the way to the bubble to cash in their exploration data from now on.

Map Link.

At Sacaqawea Space Port, 11,758.15 LY from Sol just now

Was afraid it'll be all jaggy, haha. Looks like only Sacagawea will be on my route. I'm not much of an explorer u_u

edit: all good though - good half way point right on a seemingly straight track? splendid.

Built those fast... even npcs in the system I guess it's only a matter of time until the pirates appear...

Ah, good to see they're actually in the game right now. Me, I'm actually heading the other way back to civilisation.

Originally Posted by VictoriaG View Post (Source)
    Built those fast... even npcs in the system I guess it's only a matter of time until the pirates appear...

http://i.imgur.com/cqpsCoR.jpg
    If modern exploring has taught me anything,it's that unidentified signal sourced are the seagulls close to the shore of civilisation. Which kind of makes us the trawlers being chased after by the seagulls. Or something.

Well, I was interdicted in my shield-less Anaconda headed for Hillary Depot by a NPC. Luckily, I could boost, otherwise I'd been dead space meat. The outposts are not safe places for the unprepared explorer.

My plasma slugs are loaded and the low power boosted shield is buzzing. I'm prepared.

Wow, that was fast. Nice to see all the hundreds of tons I transported to Love Orbital have found their use.
    Thank you Erimus for making the map.

Probably not the first, but just arrived for a pit stop at Sacaqawea...

I am on my way to Sacaqawea (where does that name come from btw.?!).

Better said, i was on my way to Jaques Station and am now 2500 Ly away from Eagle's Landing and Sacaqawea. Now with the new Ports, i dunno if i will finish the trip to Jaques or turn around. Or maybee do a side trip or something.

Originally Posted by James Razor View Post (Source)
    where does that name come from btw.?!
    They are all named after explorers: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacagawea

Wow, these are in the game already? Cool, do they have active mission boards too? After 2.2 releases I’m heading back out to Jaques, and I’ll be visiting each of these along the way just to check them out!

By the way, does this enable a scoop less journey (tanks galore and possibly economic madness)?

Thanks. I've been looking for that list.

Page 1 of 8 1236 ... LastLast