Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Elite Dangerous: The Guardians 2.2 update

No engineer material/cargo storage ??? That needs to be on the list of required changes top1 priority please...

Originally Posted by neutronium View Post (Source)
    Thanks for the update info.

For those of us beta testers who were lucky enough to have access to the beta and already downloaded the patch 7, will the download be required from scratch or will it intelligently recognize the beta data and copy paste it to the main game folder and update as necessary?
    It used to be the case that you could copy the content of the beta folder to live, then the update process would identify the files it didn't need to update, thus speeding up the download.

However, I recently read that now all you need to do is make sure Enable cache check and Enable virtual cache are set in the launcher options and the download will intelligently transfer files.

I'm on a 2meg broadband connection so I so both. It's still 9 hour plus download for me

Is there a preload for PC Gamers or only fpr Xbox One Users?

So we can still play Beta during upgrading? Thanks FD!

I assume we get kicked out when it is our time to upgrade launcher?

oh shiiiii! Wubba lubba dub duuub muthafu$^aaa, amirite? who*oooo*s with me?

Gonna take me all day to read that lot!

WOW,

I know I can be a pain in the .... but FD, this looks very good! Thank You for all the hard work.

And we now have bombs for base attacks
    - Mines should be affected by gravity <------------------ LOVE IT!!!
    Windows 10 (64 bit) 32 GB Memory CPU i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition HTC VIVE

Holy cow, that's a crapton of Patchnotes right there

So take your time guys, I guess I'll also still be reading that "Encyclopedia of upcoming minor and major changes" when my Client updates sometime later today

Wow! that's some changelog!

Thank you FD for all the time and effort you've put into this.

Can't see the "add rep to dev team" button!

Where can we see the changes between 1.7 and 2.2?

Hopefully my soundproblem is really 'magical' fixed

Thanks for the great work

Wow. That's some change log.

Been playing the beta on and off for a while - looking forward to the main release. Thanks for all the hard work FD! Keep it up!

Originally Posted by cooly_hat View Post (Source)
    No engineer material/cargo storage ??? That needs to be on the list of required changes top1 priority please...
    - Module storage added to Outfitting (not currently active in beta)
    - Stored modules can be sold (not currently active in beta)

We should be able to store cargo modules full with stuff, except micro materials. But honestly i've never had problems with materials, just wipe out all you don't really need.
    26.04.2017 - This is my declaration of a war against everyone in OPEN.
    Special thanks to the forum for providing me the necessary reasons.

Originally Posted by Atlas View Post (Source)
    Where can we see the changes between 1.7 and 2.2?
    They are listed separately at the bottom of the post (but also included in the main body of changes).

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast