Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 616768697071
Results 1,051 to 1,057 of 1057

Thread: Fighter Club, the fighting club for every skill level

Originally Posted by dayrth View Post (Source)
    Things may be kicking off a bit on the AEDC thread. Oops
    Maybe we should set up an AEDC rebel faction and fight for Lave Radio };)

o7

I'm not sure about setting up another faction. Fighter Club is supposed to be non-partisan.

...but if there's only three of us tonight, and we all want to lend a hand to Lave Radio, I don't see why we don't pop along there to see if there are any massacre wing missions/assassination wing missions to see if we can help out.

By a completely weird and nothing-to-do-with-helping-out-Lave-Radio coincidence <very obvious theatrical wink> I just happen to be at Lave right now.

Originally Posted by Frank View Post (Source)
    I'm not sure about setting up another faction. Fighter Club is supposed to be non-partisan.

...but if there's only three of us tonight, and we all want to lend a hand to Lave Radio, I don't see why we don't pop along there to see if there are any massacre wing missions/assassination wing missions to see if we can help out.

By a completely weird and nothing-to-do-with-helping-out-Lave-Radio coincidence <very obvious theatrical wink> I just happen to be at Lave right now.
    We already have a faction. In fact it is a player minor faction. ARC. It was affiliated with AEDC, but it (as in I) have already declared to AEDC that we will oppose them in the Lave Radio affair.

Originally Posted by dayrth View Post (Source)
    We already have a faction. In fact it is a player minor faction. ARC. It was affiliated with AEDC, but it (as in I) have already declared to AEDC that we will oppose them in the Lave Radio affair.
    I'm really sorry to have missed out tonight. I was called out to a job and it dragged on till 22:00hrs.
    I'm up for any Lave friendly shenannigans any time you want. As an independant I'm all for the little guys anyway :)

o7

There weren't any combat missions at Lave Radio, so we just did some wing assassination missions instead.

If I see you about I'll give you a shout.

Originally Posted by Frank View Post (Source)
    There weren't any combat missions at Lave Radio, so we just did some wing assassination missions instead.

If I see you about I'll give you a shout.
    Waxing a wee bit lyrical aren't we LoL

o7

I like things to rhyme
    for some of the time

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 616768697071