Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: The Guardians Update: 2.2.01

This is quality work.
    Following up on recently deployed updates to fix any unforeseen bugs.
    Thumbs up!
    Intel i5 4690k
    MSI GTX 970
    Kingston 128GB SSD
    500GB HDD
    MSI Z97M Gaming
    16GB RAM

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    - Change order of string returned by GetLongLatString, to Lat then long to revert the order of the latitude and longitude readout on the hud to be the same as pre-2.2
    It's a small thing, but, THANK YOU!
    "We DO encourage community created content, but this content takes the form of artwork, fan group logos, gameplay vids, etc. These are fan-driven pieces that allow players to express themselves or their appreciation of the world they are creating for themselves within the galaxy. I don’t believe we ever expressed apps as being a piece of ‘content’..."

[ Surface Navigation Sneak Peek ] [ Farewell Lester's Plateau ]
    Twitter . YouTube . Khelder Systems Forum

Originally Posted by Roboguy99 View Post (Source)
    Carrying a passenger who *might* be wanted should not mean a certified insta-death when you try to dock your 90M spaceship...
    Wow. You made decision to transport wanted passenger, despite being indication it might mean trouble when scanned. It was YOU who tried to dock that 90M spaceship. Security and station followed protocol.

Maybe next time read what kind of passenger you take on board. You know, because it is put in PLAIN TEXT, in BLUE FONTS, with EXPLANATIONS IN DETAIL.
    Peteris Krisjanis
    Call sign: Eagleboy | Will play: All Online | Federation | Trader and Explorer, with a little of everything else
    Please support call for ED Linux port https://www.change.org/p/frontier-de...-linux-desktop

- Removed build watermark.
    Praise Braben, immershun restored!

ON a serious note though, great job in pushing this out so quickly!

Any fix to mothership AI not accepting "Hold Position" order? It happened only in Anaconda, Corvette doesn't have this problem. There is a bug report in bug forum.

Great job! What about the issue with landing in the starports with new interiors?

Originally Posted by Spacemarkl View Post (Source)
    Everything's allowed in zombie mode now?
    Coming in Elite Dangerous 2.4: Zombies in Spaceland

Originally Posted by Cmdr Eagleboy View Post (Source)
    Wow. You made decision to transport wanted passenger, despite being indication it might mean trouble when scanned. It was YOU who tried to dock that 90M spaceship. Security and station followed protocol.

Maybe next time read what kind of passenger you take on board. You know, because it is put in PLAIN TEXT, in BLUE FONTS, with EXPLANATIONS IN DETAIL.
    What is the point of wanted passengers if they mean 100% that you *WILL* die trying to dock?

Look at the chat log here and you can clearly see it all happened within a second. This doesn't give you time to react or even realise it happened. This is a bug. The dev team have noted it as a bug. It is not supposed to happen. Stop trying to make out I made a bad decision when I literally had a 0% chance of survival or success.

What is the point of wanted passengers if they mean 100% that you *WILL* die trying to dock?

Look at the chat log here and you can clearly see it all happened within a second. This doesn't give you time to react or even realise it happened. This is a bug. The dev team have noted it as a bug. It is not supposed to happen. Stop trying to make out I made a bad decision when I literally had a 0% chance of survival or success.
    Practise those silent running skills?

Originally Posted by londonx View Post (Source)
    Practise those silent running skills?
    How the hell is silent running going to help disguise a space coach?

Well I don't really want to argue this anymore. Thanks to the devs for pushing this update so quickly and responding to the bug reports so quickly; I look forward to what the future has in store.

How the hell is silent running going to help disguise a space coach?

Well I don't really want to argue this anymore. Thanks to the devs for pushing this update so quickly and responding to the bug reports so quickly; I look forward to what the future has in store.
    Don't transport them in space coach? Cobra can have passenger cabins too, you know. Devs didn't say it's a bug. In fact they are looking after more evidence. It is not a bug. You got nailed for transporting wanted passenger. Next time don't do that.
    Peteris Krisjanis
    Call sign: Eagleboy | Will play: All Online | Federation | Trader and Explorer, with a little of everything else
    Please support call for ED Linux port https://www.change.org/p/frontier-de...-linux-desktop

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    - Stop prosecuting crimes committed by dead Commanders
    Curse those Zombie Commanders .

Purely out of interest. If you were carrying illegal cargo would you let yourself be scanned while entering the station in which the cargo is illegal?

When the QA team say that they acknowledge something as a bug it doesn't actually mean anything as they have said such things in the past when it's clearly part of the game design, though in this case they haven't actually acknowledged it in any of the links you've provided.

Elite

There is an issue with unwanted tourists ending up as wanted, I've filled a report,don't despair I'm sure it will get looked into, for now, stay away from passengers is my advice

=====

Totally forgot to say nice one FDev for the quick push of this
    Few men even considered the possibility of life on other planets. And yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this Earth with envious eyes, and slowly, and surely, they drew their plans against us…

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast