Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 502

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: The Guardians Update: 2.2.01

  1. #46
    Just to confirm, is the module storage über bug now fixed?

  2. #47

  3. #48
    Originally Posted by cptdavep View Post (Source)
    Just to confirm, is the module storage über bug now fixed?

    I'd say: yes!

    - Fixed Commanders allowed to equip multiple fuel scoops, fighter bays, refineries and shield generators by retrieving a module from storage
    Griefing harmless NPC Sidewinders since 3301.

  4. #49
    Originally Posted by Roboguy99 View Post (Source)
    How the hell is silent running going to help disguise a space coach?

    Well I don't really want to argue this anymore. Thanks to the devs for pushing this update so quickly and responding to the bug reports so quickly; I look forward to what the future has in store.
    It does, smuggled a lot with my T9, shipsize doesn't matter. If you can't do it then don't take missions that require it, stick to the legal stuff. Hauling illegal goods or wanted passangers is not a bug, that mechanic sure should keep staying in the game for people who like doing it.
    My Adventure of being stranded on Planet Wilson: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...eed-Ship-Rats!

  5. #50
    You missed , MAT STORAGE
    ?? Blaze Your Own Trail ?? Quality of Life Improvement ....tactile organic thinking....

    .....entropy rules.....Stop killing Thargoids!

  6. #51
    Originally Posted by Bomba Luigi View Post (Source)
    It does, smuggled a lot with my T9, shipsize doesn't matter. If you can't do it then don't take missions that require it, stick to the legal stuff. Hauling illegal goods or wanted passangers is not a bug, that mechanic sure should keep staying in the game for people who like doing it.
    Smugling is fun! Now, if only the fines would become bounties after a while it would be a lot more valuable to get safely in ports with contraband.

    T.16000m / CH Pro Throttle / EDtracker (6050)
    My YouTube Channel

  7. #52
    Originally Posted by Spacemarkl View Post (Source)
    I'd say: yes!

    YESSSSssssssssssss, Now i can buy all my Prismatic shields for all my ships and stow them, then i can ditch the Disney Girl and get the hell out of Powerplay. Hmmmmm I hear the pack-hounds might be worth a look.... NOooooo Not again!


    "The probability of success is difficult to estimate; but if we never search the chance of success is zero"

  8. #53
    Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    - Reduced module and ship transfer distance costs by 50%
    Eh, why? oh well hopefully there will be less complaints now.
    Just feels like a "this is why we can't have nice things" situation, but at least if timing stays the same I suppose it is fine enough, if it is entirely a fdev choice then it is fine, but personally I get a bit worried at such changes, as loud minorities have ruined other games for the majority before, don't want to see that happen with Elite.
    CMDR Xon Draken


  9. #54
    Originally Posted by xondk View Post (Source)
    Eh, why? oh well hopefully there will be less complaints now.
    Just feels like a "this is why we can't have nice things" situation, but at least if timing stays the same I suppose it is fine enough, if it is entirely a fdev choice then it is fine, but personally I get a bit worried at such changes, as loud minorities have ruined other games for the majority before, don't want to see that happen with Elite.

    The whingers win again.

    Whinge enough and you can get everything changed.


    "The probability of success is difficult to estimate; but if we never search the chance of success is zero"

  10. #55
    - Reduced module and ship transfer distance costs by 50%
    5% would have been about right (or maybe 10% at most).

  11. #56
    Originally Posted by Wasp0 View Post (Source)
    YESSSSssssssssssss, Now i can buy all my Prismatic shields for all my ships and stow them, then i can ditch the Disney Girl and get the hell out of Powerplay. Hmmmmm I hear the pack-hounds might be worth a look.... NOooooo Not again!
    Imagine if someone wasn't familiar with ED. What on earth would all that sound like to them? Latvian. Unless they were Latvian, in case it would sound like...Lithuanian.

    Who is this Disney Princess? Is she like the Druish Princess?

  12. #57
    I read Psychicjedi's log in the linked thread.

    First the police ship scans him and says he's clean.

    Then immediately afterward he is tagged with the crime of transporting a Wanted passenger.

    Then immediately afterward he is attacked and destroyed within the space of two seconds.

    Maybe transporting Wanted passengers is a bounty crime - and not a fine crime like transporting illicit cargo - by design. Maybe an unavoidable lethal response to bounty crimes is by also design.

    Is it also by design that the police scan you, say you're clean then change their minds?
    . . . |\_/| . . .
    . . .>(o.o)<. . .
    . . . ( ¤ ),. . .
    . . . ^^ ^^ . . .
    The above is a 100% authentic furrycat post.
    Read with confidence wherever you see the cat symbol.
    Warning: may contain sarcasm, satire and traces of irony.

  13. #58
    Originally Posted by Wasp0 View Post (Source)
    The whingers win again.

    Whinge enough and you can get everything changed.



    Yeah but it's not working .... Mat Storage.. now !!

    pleading ok ...just the mission mats

    insane reasoning... One and a half of each !!

    this you can workout yourselves
    ... how about , just the icons
    ?? Blaze Your Own Trail ?? Quality of Life Improvement ....tactile organic thinking....

    .....entropy rules.....Stop killing Thargoids!

  14. #59
    any news on the missing\wrong locations for sightseeing missions?
    Ta
    This is the energy unit with the copper coloured top. No other unit looks like it or lasts like it. Please excuse my dyslexia.

  15. #60
    Originally Posted by Spacebaboy View Post (Source)
    Imagine if someone wasn't familiar with ED. What on earth would all that sound like to them? Latvian. Unless they were Latvian, in case it would sound like...Lithuanian.

    Who is this Disney Princess? Is she like the Druish Princess?
    The Disney Girl, is Aisling Duval........! and the only reason i have pledged my ship and ED life to her is to get hold of Her Prismatics, and i am not gonna explain that


    "The probability of success is difficult to estimate; but if we never search the chance of success is zero"

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast