Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: The Guardians Update: 2.2.01

Thanks for quick fixes and balancing.

I am chuckling at the irony of people shouting loudly about how unfair it is for FD to change something because people shouted loudly. Et tu Brute.
    Elite Trade : 6/3/17. Hour 1019.
    Elite Exploration : 14/3/17. Hour 1061.
    First discovered star and planets : 30/5/17. Hour 1301.
    If you're that fussed about immersion then press CTRL+ALT+G

Originally Posted by Wasp0 View Post (Source)
    The whingers win again.

Whinge enough and you can get everything changed.
    That's actually not true, FD have a pretty well established track record of listening to us and taking our opinions on board, but when it comes to making actual changes they make their own decisions based on where they want the game to go, not on our whingeing. They also have a track record of frequent "fixes" after a release if any of the features they released aren't quite working the way they wanted them to, so this patch is unsurprising.

Originally Posted by Wasp0 View Post (Source)
    The Disney Girl, is Aisling Duval........! and the only reason i have pledged my ship and ED life to her is to get hold of Her Prismatics, and i am not gonna explain that
    oo-er, Missus....

Space is dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    Greetings Commanders,

- Hunter hostiles now obey the same cooldown as normal NPCs to prevent instant interdictions

I like this one - Cheers

- Reduced module and ship transfer distance costs by 50%
    What about those of us that have already paid to transfer a ship out to Jaques?
    I paid around 47 million to have my Vulture sent, not an insignificant amount

Originally Posted by Zieman View Post (Source)
    How about extending the Waldo CG for an hour or two because of the downtime caused by the update?
    This...!

Just posting here for more atention.
    Because theres lots and lots of little problems on the bug area... maybe this will help see some of the big problems out there.

MAJOR BUG IN THE NEW FEATURE:
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...own-as-Low-sec

NO NEW EFFECT ON THE DUMBFIRE MISSILE:
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...mbfire-missile

PROBLEM WITH THE SRV:
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...d-landed-ships

LANDED SHIPS ARE ALWAYS SECURITY (even on anarchy!), Also there are security forces on anarchy supercruise;
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...en-on-anarchy)

NPC PIRATES are not WANTED on planetary travel:
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...TED-on-planets

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Originally Posted by Tarrakis View Post (Source)
    What happens when you already bought a product and it enter sale ? hehe It happens! I already paid some money for the old transfer price... the price was acceptable for me so...
    Greedy Raider Channel , Piracy , PvP , Tutorials, Tests , Stupid stuff and more!
    "These days any man who can sew a black flag and get ten fools to follow him can take a prize.
    They can take it because of the fear that I and men like me have instilled in their prey.
    But they can't do what I can do. They're not built for it. And sooner or later, they'll be exposed." Capt'n Flint

great news, some bug who should be fixed during the beta... but better now then later !

Originally Posted by Tarrakis View Post (Source)
    Indeed ... I'd already requested my CobraIII to be transported to Jaques at 20+ million doubloons :/
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=37539&dateline=1410442280

Thanks for the fixes

Missions not being wiped I hope from our active missions I am half way to Sag A with Tourist missions in "The Love Boat"...I hope I not wasted my passengers time?

Bad decision.
    "Funny how it is always the case with despotic entities such like the Empire and their spokespersons empty the terms and rationalize utterly deplorable and monstrous behaviour in an attempt to justify their crimes."

HOW DARE YOU DO THAT AFTER I JUST SPENT 30 MILLION CREDITS IN TRANSFER COSTS?
    *sobbing*

(just kidding)
    Good luck.

Originally Posted by CMDR GTR2014 View Post (Source)

What happens when you already bought a product and it enter sale ? hehe It happens! I already paid some money for the old transfer price... the price was acceptable for me so...
    If this happened in a month or so I take it on the chin, even if I'd literally just paid for it - but this is 2 days after release, my ship hasn't even arrived yet

Originally Posted by Spacebaboy View Post (Source)
    Interesting to note that in the last five minutes:

- attacked by pirate NPC demanding cargo when no cargo and not doing mission
    - two NPC clippers blown up in space station for trying to do the lambda or whatever when trying to take off and getting stuck, to much tragicomic effect
    - my autopilot has turned kamikaze and now wants me to headbutt just below the mailslot (multiple occasions since update)

These bugs are nothing new, yet continue to be bugs. Like many of the old bugs. Just saying.
    Yeh I just had the suicidal DC trying to kiss just beneath the slot. Not something i am interested in lol
    Sod Artificial Intelligence; Lets do something about Natural Stupidity!
    Light DOES travel faster than sound; some people look intelligent until they open their mouth
    What is the Meaning of Life? Explore, Experiment, Experience, Enjoy!

Originally Posted by Cmdr Eagleboy View Post (Source)
    Bug report you describe clearly indicates passenger *might* be wanted. Scanned -> killed. It is by design and won't change much. Read mission descriptions more carefully next time.
    I doubt instakills when leaving a station were part of the design, especially for shielded Belugas and Corvettes as people (and I) have reported. They're not easy to boost out the slot to outrun a scan.
    The descriptions in the missions doesn't exactly say "you will lose your ship and cargo instantly if you accept this mission and leave the station".

Timing is very poorly thought out in relation to the Walter Waldo CG.

From a personal (selfish) point of view I have this afternoon off from work and was using the time to try and move from top 25% to top 10%, which I had calculated as being extremely tight already - this downtime will pretty much prevent me from attaining this goal now.

From a community point of view, the CG is slowly edging toward tier 9 and the downtime at this critical moment also puts that under threat.

So have FD considered this, and will they add 30 minutes to this CG to compensate?

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast