Page 2 of 54 First 12346 Last
Results 16 to 30 of 800

Thread: Ship docks, CQC structures and other new in-game assets

  1. #16
    Ekono - lundmark terminal

    Imperial Capital Ship dock - 2 ships undergoing repair

    http://inara.cz/gallery/0/19480

  2. #17
    Not found by me, Jefferies Port in Ugrivirii has an Imperial capital ship dock.


  3. #18
    Neits, imperial capital ship dock

  4. #19
    Awesome! Great thread!

    Time to visit my "old" home in LFT 926.

  5. #20
    The mining settlement at Hyades Sector DR-V c2-23 A 5 shows up in Contacts as Dav's Hope.

  6. #21
    Originally Posted by furrycat View Post (Source)
    The mining settlement at Hyades Sector DR-V c2-23 A 5 shows up in Contacts as Dav's Hope.
    http://elite.furrycat.net/images/davs_hope.jpg
    Ta ... first post duly updated.

  7. #22
    Dixon Dock is at lat -26.08, long -130.82 not vice versa! No I didn't just spend twenty minutes trying to find it before it dawned on me that latitude goes between +/- 90 so it couldn't possibly have been -130...

  8. #23
    Added terrific image of LFT 926 structure courtesy of Trinity Star.

  9. #24
    Thanks Alec for starting this tnread. I was begining to become frustrated looking for ANY new in-game assets.
    Bookmarked!
    Flimley

  10. #25
    Do some of these new structures act like space stations, or are they only a "super nav beacon" to spawn NPCs around?
    Does any mission type involve them?

  11. #26
    Originally Posted by Halčks View Post (Source)
    Do some of these new structures act like space stations, or are they only a "super nav beacon" to spawn NPCs around?
    Does any mission type involve them?
    My understand is that currently they're simply sights to look at and fly around (i.e. you can't actually dock at or interact with them). They do however spawn NPC's and thus might be good places to go bounty hunting.

  12. #27
    Originally Posted by furrycat View Post (Source)
    Dixon Dock is at lat -26.08, long -130.82 not vice versa! No I didn't just spend twenty minutes trying to find it before it dawned on me that latitude goes between +/- 90 so it couldn't possibly have been -130...
    The problem with latitude and longitude in game at the moment is on xbox they are the wrong way round so you need to know the source.
    Im currently parked in the installation in Ngalkin and it is so much fun to zip around in my slf I recommend trying it.
    Thanks op this thread is just what I needed.

    Edit just for clarification I've visited three installations so far and they all spawned ships just like at a nav beacon .

  13. #28
    Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    My understand is that currently they're simply sights to look at and fly around (i.e. you can't actually dock at or interact with them).
    I hope this will change... They are perfect for special/espionnage missions or events, would be a shame to just use them as NPC spawners.

  14. #29
    Another addition, secondhand as yet: Massive science facility around San Tu 4C.
    I'll head out there and post a screenshot for verification later.

    - - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

    Oh and another Imperial dock in Malaikudi in the same instance as Leopold Heckmann Ring.

  15. #30
    Thanks OP - good idea for a thread.