Page 3 of 54 First 123457 Last

Thread: Ship docks, CQC structures and other new in-game assets

I can confirm that the scientific installation at San Tu 4C is awesome. I've just spent over an hour and a half buzzing through and around its tunnels and structures in my 600m/s Imperial Courier in VR ... just WOW. Lost a couple of ships but well worth it. I can also confirm, thanks to some terrific flying by Cmdr Burias, that the Federal Corvette can fit through some of the CQC tunnels - NOT what I expected to see coming the other way

Exploration Camp, c-N04
    Synuefe JB-G B58-6
    Planet : 6 H
    -22.13234, 177.70647

Another find by our friend isokix (I'm now convinced he doesn't sleep): http://isokix.space/exploration-camp-c-no4/

Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    I can confirm that the scientific installation at San Tu 4C is awesome.
    Is it a copy/paste of the other installations or different?

Originally Posted by MAIN SEQUENCE View Post (Source)
    Exploration Camp, c-N04
    Synuefe JB-G B58-6
    Planet : 6 H
    -22.13234, 177.70647

Another find by our friend isokix (I'm now convinced he doesn't sleep): http://isokix.space/exploration-camp-c-no4/
    LOL - added, thanks.

Is it a copy/paste of the other installations or different?
    Can't really comment, it's the only one I've visited so far. It's like 4 big CQC structures all floating right up against each other but not physically connected. Lots of tunnels, lots of advertising hoardings, lots of NPC ships flying around. Looks like a brilliant fun place to bounty hunt. One word of warning, kill your speed when your drop out of supercruise because it drops you right in amongst the buildings.

I've visited four or five installations now and they were all individual no copy and paste jobs.
    San tu is the best one I've visted.

Added new "abandoned research base" at HR 5991 courtesy of the Cannon thread ...

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...=1#post4742651

Oh btw, target and scan the multiple satellites that are in many of these instances for data mats.

Originally Posted by MAIN SEQUENCE View Post (Source)
    Looks like another military installation at Izanagi: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...73#post4747873
    Cheers - added. Also added a couple of images of the San Tu and LFT 926 sites.

San Tu is loads of fun. Spent a little time destroying a Courier and an Eagle. Mine, not npc's.

Thanks for the thread.

Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    I can confirm that the scientific installation at San Tu 4C is awesome. I've just spent over an hour and a half buzzing through and around its tunnels and structures in my 600m/s Imperial Courier in VR ... just WOW. Lost a couple of ships but well worth it. I can also confirm, thanks to some terrific flying by Cmdr Burias, that the Federal Corvette can fit through some of the CQC tunnels - NOT what I expected to see coming the other way
    Hehe, "Will it fit?' You know I was having a blast! When you told me you were using VR I felt bad asking you questions, because I heard it's hard to type with a headset. Especially when you, kinda, well, blew up at 600 m/s

Originally Posted by CMDR Burias View Post (Source)
    Hehe, "Will it fit?' You know I was having a blast! When you told me you were using VR I felt bad asking you questions, because I heard it's hard to type with a headset. Especially when you, kinda, well, blew up at 600 m/s
    LOL - Don't feel too bad, I lost two more iCouriers there this morning and I wasn't in VR or talking to anybody so I think I have to lay the blame firmly on recklessness and incompetence. The iCourier I lost at LFT 926 was however entirely the fault of the Feds who did NOT appreciate me buzzing their military installation!

Sticky! Sticky! Sticky! This thread needs to be sticky!

Imperial capital ship dock (Two ships under repair) - LARG
    Attachment 113403

Originally Posted by Mardante View Post (Source)
    Imperial capital ship dock (Two ships under repair) - LARG
    Attachment 113403
    Added - thanks.

P.S. I assume "LARG" is a system name?