Page 6 of 54 First 24567810 Last

Thread: Ship docks, CQC structures and other new in-game assets

Comms Installation, Belu

Originally Posted by TheTick View Post (Source)
    Comms Installation, Belu

Nice find - added to list.

Imperial capital ship dock - Khruvandji, Consolmagno Enterprise

Originally Posted by CMDR Mr. Boombastic View Post (Source)
    Imperial capital ship dock - Khruvandji, Consolmagno Enterprise
    Thanks for posting, apologies for the delay but now added to the list!

I don't think this one is on the list yet.

Federation capital ship dock - Hoften Enterprise Station, Zoqui Xuang system

Originally Posted by jumpingclear View Post (Source)
    I don't think this one is on the list yet.

Federation capital ship dock - Hoften Enterprise Station, Zoqui Xuang system

http://i.imgur.com/JlgvnFL.jpg
    Nice find - now added. Thanks.

Great - thanks for the thread Alec - this answers my question 'where shall I head off to next' most excellently!!!

I wish there were more structures like those at Dain and LFT926 (images linked for reference). The capital ship docks seem to be ten-a-penny but these other ones are the real gems. Either way, thanks for all the contributions and keep 'em coming folks!

Does anyone know of a method to reference the location of these installations against a particular system? I have looked on EDDB but not found any of the above listed in a way that I can use to reference them.

Just wanted to find out which is the closest to where I am currently.

Ship dock in Halai

There's also a Federal capital ship dock in Halai (adjacent to Chaudhary Enterprise)...

Originally Posted by EightRoundsRapid View Post (Source)
    Does anyone know of a method to reference the location of these installations against a particular system? I have looked on EDDB but not found any of the above listed in a way that I can use to reference them.

Just wanted to find out which is the closest to where I am currently.
    The system names are given in the 1st post, if that's what you mean.

Originally Posted by MAIN SEQUENCE View Post (Source)
    The system names are given in the 1st post, if that's what you mean.
    Yup, system names in bold, you can type those into eddb (for example), or indeed directly into the galaxy map search box, in order to find them.

Just a quick update to say that I've now broken the list up into three separate categories - "Capital ship docks", "Other space installations" and "Other surface structures". Hopefully this will be slightly more useful now that more and more capital ship docks are turning up.

I guess at some point I should add all the Formidine rift settlements that have been discovered.

Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    Just a quick update to say that I've now broken the list up into three separate categories - "Capital ship docks", "Other space installations" and "Other surface structures". Hopefully this will be slightly more useful now that more and more capital ship docks are turning up.

I guess at some point I should add all the Formidine rift settlements that have been discovered.
    uhm. could it be, that the capital ship docks aren't fix? at least some of them?

went to Baal, ottema station - neither "militray istallation" to target nor directly at station
    went to Facece, topaz - there was a dock.

___

and thank you for keeping up this amazing list!

I don't know whether this is a structure that you want in the list. I came across it the other day and hadn't seen it before or heard about it although a quick search came up with a few references from a while back so I don't think it is recently added. I also don't know whether it is unique or not.

It is a normal Coriolis station wiht 2 big arms sticking out the sides that sweep around as the station rotates.

Clervoy Station - Gendalla system