Page 7 of 54 First 35678911 Last
Results 91 to 105 of 800

Thread: Ship docks, CQC structures and other new in-game assets

  1. #91
    Originally Posted by jumpingclear View Post (Source)
    I don't know whether this is a structure that you want in the list. I came across it the other day and hadn't seen it before or heard about it although a quick search came up with a few references from a while back so I don't think it is recently added. I also don't know whether it is unique or not.

    It is a normal Coriolis station wiht 2 big arms sticking out the sides that sweep around as the station rotates.

    Clervoy Station - Gendalla system

    http://i.imgur.com/1GsvXKh.jpg
    They've been in since the start (some with four "bars") but they're pretty rare.

  2. #92
    Originally Posted by dannysquid View Post (Source)
    They've been in since the start (some with four "bars") but they're pretty rare.
    never seen one with four! the two ones are commonly called "noop hammer" - they got me, when i visited one the first time ....

  3. #93
    I've been wondering about the locations of all these for ages! This thread should be sticky somewhere.

  4. #94
    Originally Posted by Bryan K View Post (Source)
    I've been wondering about the locations of all these for ages! This thread should be sticky somewhere.
    Well, they stickied my "Best of the forum" thread (which is pretty amazing ... I'm talking about the fact that they stickied it, not the thread itself I hasten to add) and this list (along with loads of other great lists) is included in there so it's indirectly sticky!

  5. #95
    federal capital ship dock, beta hydri, body: homeland, nav panel: military installation

    pic:

  6. #96
    There's a Scientific Installation orbiting Atins 1 on the edge of the bubble out Colonia direction



    It was completely shaded behind the lava world when I was there so it was too dark to get a proper screenshot.


  7. #97
    Originally Posted by CMDR Murf View Post (Source)
    There's a Scientific Installation orbiting Atins 1 on the edge of the bubble out Colonia direction

    https://screenshotscontent-t2001.xbo...t-Original.png

    It was completely shaded behind the lava world when I was there so it was too dark to get a proper screenshot.

    https://screenshotscontent-t2002.xbo...t-Original.png
    Nice find! Added to the list (alas I can't seem to link the image tho).

  8. #98
    Nice thread. I'll do a tour of these methinks now I am using VR. A sightseeing mission.

  9. #99
    Thanks Alec, i find myself subbing to almost all your threads

  10. #100
    Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    Nice find! Added to the list (alas I can't seem to link the image tho).
    Yeah it's the way XboxDVR works. I posted one to imgur for you
    http://i.imgur.com/uAhuRNJ.png

    Let me know if it's the other one you wanted.

  11. #101
    Coming Soon (watch this space).


    (provisional artwork)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Originally Posted by CMDR Murf View Post (Source)
    Yeah it's the way XboxDVR works. I posted one to imgur for you
    http://i.imgur.com/uAhuRNJ.png

    Let me know if it's the other one you wanted.
    Perfect, thanks!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Originally Posted by BaronDeKalb View Post (Source)
    Thanks Alec, i find myself subbing to almost all your threads
    Only "almost all"?

  12. #102
    [QUOTE=Alec Turner;5130638]Coming Soon (watch this space).

    http://i.imgur.com/FFIbflJ.png

    Woot Tunnel Rats?

  13. #103
    Added images for Nevermore and Izanagi installations.

  14. #104
    Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    outposts inside asteroid fields
    Does anyone know why I wrote this in the OP description? I've forgotten and I don't seem to have any examples of such a thing.

  15. #105
    Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    Does anyone know why I wrote this in the OP description? I've forgotten and I don't seem to have any examples of such a thing.
    There are stations/outposts inside asteroid fields. Just one of those glitches, there is also a very cool surface port on a moon inside a planatery ring. In fact quite a few interesting sights that have come from game glitches. Most are listed in the wonders of the Galaxy thread.