Page 10 of 54 First 68910111214 Last
Results 136 to 150 of 808

Thread: Ship docks, CQC structures and other new in-game assets

  1. #136

  2. #137
    Came across this one that was listed a couple of pages back by MAIN SEQUENCE as a 2.3 beta addition. Not sure if you got around to doing that list but since I happened across it today and beta is over, thought I'd submit it. Credit Main Sequence too, he was first.

    Agricultural Installation - Kappa Fornacis
    Orbiting Panes, moon of Panem



    Imgur link http://imgur.com/a/nIteA

    Has tunnel and bio-domes
    It belongs to East India Company I think.

  3. #138
    What with a 4hr long livestream video to watch, a myriad of new camera controls to bind, an avatar to create and a very active forum at the moment I'm struggling to find the time to add the new 2.3 stuff but it will appear eventually. In the meantime thanks for any and all suggestions.

  4. #139
    Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    What with a 4hr long livestream video to watch, a myriad of new camera controls to bind, an avatar to create and a very active forum at the moment I'm struggling to find the time to add the new 2.3 stuff but it will appear eventually. In the meantime thanks for any and all suggestions.
    Cheers dude I have this thread bookmarked ready

  5. #140
    For my own future reference ...

    Originally Posted by Stern Winter View Post (Source)
    Another asteroid base not mentioned in PanPipers list:

    Lave system, Warnius (Alliance)

  6. #141
    FYI, I visited Rahu last night and the unauthorized installation is gone.

  7. #142
    Originally Posted by Danklord44 View Post (Source)
    FYI, I visited Rahu last night and the unauthorized installation is gone.
    I wonder if that's related to the BGS bug (which I believe is now fixed). I've seen a few people comment that things aren't where they used to be since 2.3 went live. If it's still missing later today/tomorrow suggest you raise a bug report.

  8. #143
    Asteroid Base found in system PMD2009 48 by CMDR worldDev on Xbox. He says it's 1k-2k LY from the bubble.

    Thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteDanger...asteroid_base/

  9. #144
    Originally Posted by Cocalarix View Post (Source)
    Asteroid Base found in system PMD2009 48 by CMDR worldDev on Xbox. He says it's 1k-2k LY from the bubble.

    Thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteDanger...asteroid_base/
    That one's on PanPiper's list.

    It's a good one, because it has a Shipyard and Outfitting, so you can transfer ships to and from it!

  10. #145
    Originally Posted by Keybuk View Post (Source)
    That one's on PanPiper's list.

    It's a good one, because it has a Shipyard and Outfitting, so you can transfer ships to and from it!
    Could you link that list please, if it's public? So I don't post duplicates anymore.

  11. #146
    Originally Posted by Cocalarix View Post (Source)
    Could you link that list please, if it's public? So I don't post duplicates anymore.
    It's linked on the front page, and is this thread post.

  12. #147
    Type 9 Crash Site in Colonia

    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/300054-Alien-archeology-and-other-mysteries-Thread-9-The-Canonn?p=5381915&viewfull=1#post5381915


    Nothing of importance found so far, but given the clue trail, I suspect this is supposed to be more significant than it is.

  13. #148
    Originally Posted by MAIN SEQUENCE View Post (Source)
    I wonder if that's related to the BGS bug (which I believe is now fixed). I've seen a few people comment that things aren't where they used to be since 2.3 went live. If it's still missing later today/tomorrow suggest you raise a bug report.
    Can confirm that the Installation is missing from Rahu 1 still.

    What's even weirder is that my bookmark on the planet in that system now points at a different planet - no installation there either though.

    Something definitely weird about the Rahu system.

  14. #149
    Feel free to steal screenshots of the new installations from here:

    http://cmdr-scott.space/tag/installation+2-3/

  15. #150
    Originally Posted by Keybuk View Post (Source)
    Feel free to steal screenshots of the new installations from here:

    http://cmdr-scott.space/tag/installation+2-3/
    Will do, thanks. I just seem to have so little time at the moment.