Page 12 of 54 First 8101112131416 Last

Thread: Ship docks, CQC structures and other new in-game assets

Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    P.S. I've got a couple of unnamed asteroid bases in NGC 6820 Sector GW-W D1-36 and V355 Monocerotis if anyone fancies a little mission to find out what they're called and maybe report back with some images?
    Nevermind, I've just realised that PanPiper had these marked as not being present in the 2.3 live build. I've removed them from my list.

Oh, and re: "stations/outposts inside rings" - errr, are there any? What I'm looking for here are normal (i.e. pre 2.2) stations and outposts that just happen to be situated inside asteroid rings/clusters". I guess I'd been given the impression that these things exist but if there's aren't any (aside from actual asteroid bases) then I'll just remove that section.
    some of the asteroid bases are, no?

and i plan to check the new station in balth'sine ... that could be such a case.

Originally Posted by goemon View Post (Source)
    some of the asteroid bases are, no?
    Indeed, but I already have those covered in the "Asteroid bases" section so, as described, what I'm looking for here are any old style dockable stations and outposts situated iside asteroid belts/rings.

Indeed, but I already have those covered in the "Asteroid bases" section so, as described, what I'm looking for here are any old style dockable stations and outposts situated iside asteroid belts/rings.
    as i don't see FDEV changing placements of existing stations, i'd suggest checking the newly added ones, namely: LHS 5287 (new station orbiting a ringed moon) and Baltah'Sine (New Station orbiting a moon orbiting a ringed gasgiant). i don't have system maps of Namba and Fullerene C60, those might be other options.

i'm out of the bubble till at least tomorrow night.

Wolf 485A - Lowell Class Science Vessel (Bulk Cruiser)

Distance 4.92 Mm

Chemical manipulators and other stuff floating here...

THAT guy scanning me...

Thanks Alec and all the other cmdrs who are passing on interesting places to vist.

Oh, and re: "stations/outposts inside rings" - errr, are there any? What I'm looking for here are normal (i.e. pre 2.2) stations and outposts that just happen to be situated inside asteroid rings/clusters". I guess I'd been given the impression that these things exist but if there's aren't any (aside from actual asteroid bases) then I'll just remove that section.

o7
    By "inside the rings" do you mean in the space between the inner ring and the planet, or in the middle of the ring (i.e. in the debris field?)

Alcatraz Class Prison Ship, Milscothach 1 A (Milscothach).

Disappointed we can't dock, but thrilled my pet system got a megaship, yay!

Originally Posted by goemon View Post (Source)
    as i don't see FDEV changing placements of existing stations, i'd suggest checking the newly added ones, namely: LHS 5287 (new station orbiting a ringed moon) and Baltah'Sine (New Station orbiting a moon orbiting a ringed gasgiant). i don't have system maps of Namba and Fullerene C60, those might be other options.

i'm out of the bubble till at least tomorrow night.
    They at least changed a few outposts into asteroid bases, and have "disappeared" at least one installation - so I think it's worth at least keeping an eye out for stations moving in system maps; or outposts around ringed planets.

Federal Cap Ship dock outside Treshchov Dock in Antobri

Originally Posted by IronAnode View Post (Source)
    Federal Cap Ship dock outside Treshchov Dock in Antobri
    Originally Posted by Fishy View Post (Source)
    Alcatraz Class Prison Ship, Milscothach 1 A (Milscothach).

Disappointed we can't dock, but thrilled my pet system got a megaship, yay!

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.n...1940FC8802CC5/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.n...40CB765FFBA30/
    Cool - both now added.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Baton View Post (Source)
    Tourist installation in BD+22 3878 planet 5 - Dumbbell Nebula , next to a tourist beacon

http://i.imgur.com/iRxgqUv.jpg
    Hope you don't mind but I've stolen this image to head the space installations section.

Hind Mine at T Tauri

Hope you don't mind but I've stolen this image to head the space installations section.
    I'm delighted For me part of the reason for posting stuff here is so it can be used for whatever necessary.

Originally Posted by Rocky-451 View Post (Source)
    Nice! I've pinched that as another section heading image.