Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 36394041

Thread: EDEngineer - an overlay to track your blueprint progress in realtime

Originally Posted by CMDR HG View Post (Source)
    yeah it's not a real failure, it just means you stopped the API (message shouldn't appear though)

see https://github.com/msarilar/EDEngineer/issues/421
    Thanks. Now I am getting this error every time I start EDEngineer. I am pretty sure I haven't changed anything! Closing the error box closes the program.

System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: Instant out of range for DateTime
    at NodaTime.Instant.ToDateTimeUtc()
    at EDEngineer.Utils.System.LogWatcher.<>c__DisplayClass19_1.<GetFilesContentFrom>b__3(FileInfo f, Int32 i)
    at System.Linq.Enumerable.<TakeWhileIterator>d__29`1.MoveNext()
    at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
    at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
    at EDEngineer.Utils.System.LogWatcher.GetFilesContentFrom(Nullable`1 latestInstant)
    at EDEngineer.Views.MainWindowViewModel.LoadState()
    at EDEngineer.Views.MainWindowViewModel..ctor(Languages languages, String directory)
    at EDEngineer.Views.MainWindow.<>c__DisplayClass3_0.<.ctor>b__0()
    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    ---> (Inner Exception #0) System.InvalidOperationException: Instant out of range for DateTime
    at NodaTime.Instant.ToDateTimeUtc()
    at EDEngineer.Utils.System.LogWatcher.<>c__DisplayClass19_1.<GetFilesContentFrom>b__3(FileInfo f, Int32 i)
    at System.Linq.Enumerable.<TakeWhileIterator>d__29`1.MoveNext()
    at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
    at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
    at EDEngineer.Utils.System.LogWatcher.GetFilesContentFrom(Nullable`1 latestInstant)
    at EDEngineer.Views.MainWindowViewModel.LoadState()
    at EDEngineer.Views.MainWindowViewModel..ctor(Languages languages, String directory)
    at EDEngineer.Views.MainWindow.<>c__DisplayClass3_0.<.ctor>b__0()
    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()<---

Hi,
    thanks for this great tool!

How do I manually unlock Modules/Engineers? I already have most of the Guardian Modules and Engineers, but it doesn´t show in EDEngineer.

keep up the good work!
    thx
    Neubsi

Originally Posted by CMDR HG View Post (Source)
    should be all right now
    That issue is resolved but I'm not able to export from Coriolis to EDEngineer. API is on, but I receive a "failed to send to EDEngineer" message. I noticed that it asks for my CMDR name as displayed in EDEngineer, but I don't actually see it displayed anywhere. Thanks for your help with this great tool.

Originally Posted by Misaniovent View Post (Source)
    That issue is resolved but I'm not able to export from Coriolis to EDEngineer. API is on, but I receive a "failed to send to EDEngineer" message. I noticed that it asks for my CMDR name as displayed in EDEngineer, but I don't actually see it displayed anywhere. Thanks for your help with this great tool.
    This is a thing now? Neat!

I can reproduce the error as well.

This is working now but ends up with incorrect mods listed in ED: Engineer.

It looks like the materials are correct but some of the mod names don't match Coriolis. For example, I have LR Cannons listed in EDEngineer but LR Pulse in Coriolis. Same for a few other mods. The bigger issue is that I can't scroll up or down to see everything imported. Even full-screened it doesn't show everything.

you can resize the shopping list panel by dragging the red horizontal splitter and the scrollbar should appear so you can see the entire shopping list whatever its size is

Originally Posted by neubsi View Post (Source)
    Hi,
    thanks for this great tool!

How do I manually unlock Modules/Engineers? I already have most of the Guardian Modules and Engineers, but it doesn´t show in EDEngineer.

keep up the good work!
    thx
    Neubsi
    I’d also like to know how to do this as I’ve unlocked most of the Engineers before using EDEngineer.

I'm not sure I understand the question right ; EDEngineer doesn't manage what you've unlocked in the game.

If you're not seeing some blueprints you might have filters enabled/disabled so make sure everything is ticked in the filters bar : https://image.ibb.co/jusbxT/image.png

first off, I can't imagine going mat farming without EDEngineer, and now that it's synced with Coriolis, it's g amazing!

BUT - and I'm putting money on me being a Luddite idjit, I can't seem to get the "shopping list" portion of the list to scroll? So I've had to go to microscopic font sizes to see the list. Am I missing something?

Originally Posted by GrumpyMinerSmuggles View Post (Source)
    first off, I can't imagine going mat farming without EDEngineer, and now that it's synced with Coriolis, it's g amazing!

BUT - and I'm putting money on me being a Luddite idjit, I can't seem to get the "shopping list" portion of the list to scroll? So I've had to go to microscopic font sizes to see the list. Am I missing something?
    You need to pull the list down by dragging the red line at the top down then the scroll bar will be shown.

Update idea:

Would it be possible to color code the material trader shopping list by what material trader is needed (Raw, Encoded, Manufactured)?

App marked as Ransomware by Malwarebytes

Hello Commander HG,

I went to install your highly recommended program from the github site, and as soon as I tried to run it, Malwarebytes halted it's execution and removed it, calling it Ransomware.
    I'm of course concerned, any time a malware protection suite as reliable as Malwarebytes calls out a program in that way, you immediately get rid of it. Yet I've also seen false-positives.

Would love to use the app, but wondering if you'd heard this reported before?

-Val Spar

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 36394041