Page 218 of 346 FirstFirst ... 208214215216217218219220221222228 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 5178

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Sorry from AMERICA!!!!

Originally Posted by 6xes View Post (Source)
    http://www.businessinsider.com/coal-...6-3/?r=AU&IR=T

Going by this article... Coal is still very much used in America
    If Coal was phased out, electricity and gas companies would be the major energy sources

and if we are to follow the money.. we can see a monopoly from such corporations to hold industries to ransom so to speak...

Hilary Clintons desire to shut the Coal industry down was clearly known... and is somewhat suspicious considering who benefits from such an action
    Believe me, I know it is. My city is ringed by coal power plants. Sitting in a valley all the particulates rain down on us citizens. Several studies have been done to show that people living in St. Louis have higher rates of lung cancer and this is attributed to the high concentrations of Uranium and Thorium in the fly ash.

We are slowly switching away to natural gas for these reasons. Unfortunately, Calloway is the only nuclear power plant in the state and that serves mid-Missouri. Maybe, one day, we'll have our own nuclear reactors on the the mighty Mississippi.

I don't care what Clinton was interested in. She like almost all of the politicians are bought and corrupted. I know the facts on the ground, and the people don't want coal.

Anyway, the reason the coal industry suffers is two-fold. Other countries don't want our coal anymore and the steel industry shipped off to China and Russia.

Originally Posted by Toumal View Post (Source)
    TFB usually isn't a terrible source for weapons-related information. It's basically engadget for guns.

- - - Updated - - -

Who cares if people can breathe? What counts is JOBS.

Or to use Tronald Dump's own words: "We don't need all of the environment, we can save a little bit"

(Yes, he actually said that)
    You would think a half-human half-tangerine would be far more environmentally friendly.

Originally Posted by FuzzySpider View Post (Source)
    You would think a half-human half-tangerine would be far more environmentally friendly.
    Only if produced by methods that comply with the standards of organic farming.

Btw. that businessinsider quoted 2014 figures.
    The newest from 2015 are:
    https://www.eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.php?id=427&t=3

Coal = 33%
    Natural gas = 33%
    Nuclear = 20%
    Hydropower = 6%
    Other renewables = 7%

Originally Posted by Monk View Post (Source)
    Believe me, I know it is. My city is ringed by coal power plants. Sitting in a valley all the particulates rain down on us citizens. Several studies have been done to show that people living in St. Louis have higher rates of lung cancer and this is attributed to the high concentrations of Uranium and Thorium in the fly ash.

We are slowly switching away to natural gas for these reasons. Unfortunately, Calloway is the only nuclear power plant in the state and that serves mid-Missouri. Maybe, one day, we'll have our own nuclear reactors on the the mighty Mississippi.

I don't care what Clinton was interested in. She like almost all of the politicians are bought and corrupted. I know the facts on the ground, and the people don't want coal.
    i am very unfamiliar with Coal and its effects on the body.. but no doubt there is a underlying health risk
    that is a issue in itself.. but something not unsolvable to the scientific community to make and produce cleaner burning more efficient Coal generators, perhaps a job for the Engineers out there

Originally Posted by Boomer Kay View Post (Source)
    Btw. that businessinsider quoted 2014 figures.
    The newest from 2015 are:
    https://www.eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.php?id=427&t=3

Coal = 33%
    Natural gas = 33%
    Nuclear = 20%
    Hydropower = 6%
    Other renewables = 7%
    And US doesn't pay carbon tax, correct?

Who doesn't love taxes, I love taxes.

Originally Posted by Toumal View Post (Source)

Who cares if people can breathe? What counts is JOBS.

Or to use Tronald Dump's own words: "We don't need all of the environment, we can save a little bit"

(Yes, he actually said that)
    I had to laugh reading both quotes Donald Trump said that.. funny

Originally Posted by Starbreaker View Post (Source)
    And US doesn't pay carbon tax, correct?

Who doesn't love taxes, I love taxes.
    It's not a tax.
    It's dividends!!
    It's like losing money in the couch .. or the dog .. or ...

im not sure if many of the posters in this thread are familiar with the writings of Mark Taylor

http://www.sordrescue.com/uploads/4/...ca_america.pdf

but with regards to Energy.. he has mentioned a message from the spirit of God.. such that OPEC the oil organisation consisting of 12 countries who dictate the prices of oil, will no longer have America reliant on Opec for its energy

This fits inline with Trumps move to bring back coal, as part of the message being fulfilled

you may find other parts of the message interesting in a future sense or a fulfilled sense

but Mark Taylors messages on Donald Trump has been very accurate regardless of whether you believe in the God of the bible or not

here are some of the other PDF's pertaining to the future of America Albeit the fulfilled past
    "take note of the dates in which they were written"

http://www.sordrescue.com/prophetic-words.html

2 Peter 2:1-22

But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words.
    Man, who knew the bible predicted Putin.

1 Now listen, you rich people, weep and wail because of the misery that is coming on you. 2 Your wealth has rotted, and moths have eaten your clothes. 3 Your gold and silver are corroded. Their corrosion will testify against you and eat your flesh like fire. You have hoarded wealth in the last days. 4 Look! The wages you failed to pay the workers who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord Almighty. 5 You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves in the day of slaughter. 6 You have condemned and murdered the innocent one, who was not opposing you.
    James 5:1-6
    And Drumpf.

Originally Posted by Boomer Kay View Post (Source)
    Man, who knew the bible predicted Putin.

And Drumpf.
    You know your bible it seems, haven't read it since I was 14, and found the Boof of Revelation particulary fascinating.

Alex Jones was right

@Boomer Kay

sorry i missed the point?

He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.

Mark 7:6-9

When there are that many bloody words in a suite of large books you can find some that seem to predict practically anything. Especially if you don't expect anything remotely like specifics, reject or ignore any misses, and dismiss any incongruity with "it's a parable"

NODDIE (Book of sagas) 32,7,14

:-)

Page 218 of 346 FirstFirst ... 208214215216217218219220221222228 ... LastLast