Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Colonia Expansion Initiative

Originally Posted by fearnow View Post (Source)
    Where/which base would I go to to find one to Sag A or someplace other than 'Repairs Concluded' or 'Jacques Visitor Beacon'?
    Without Horizons ... probably they're all about as good as each other. Just keep flying around all of them checking the passenger boards until something shows up. Most of the time it'll either be really local or back to the bubble, though.

First of all, thanks 4 the new stations in Colonia! Useful indeed, several stations with shipyard are much more close to star, than Jaques.
    One question to FD - are you planning to add an engineer(s) to Colonia? Maybe, not top skilled for all modules (level 3), but for FSD should be 5+
    Several previous questions (https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...=1#post5508220) from me are answered "by life", however, engineering ig not present in Colonia now.
    By the way, will FD tell something about Colonia future during FrontierExpo?

OK, was looking the stream from Frontier Expo - nothing about Colonia... Due to this - questions\proposals about Colonia future

1. Please, fix the situation, when agriculture systems can be flooded to outbreak by biowaste. First time I was thinking, that Metztli is a glithch or exception, however, looking on Deriso and other agriculture I see outbreaks too Seems 2 me, that the petition from EPG is caused by this - living from outbreaks to wars is something (self-censored) indeed. In February I thought, that they are lucky, having Metztli, but now... Thinks 2 me, that we'll not agree to expand in agriculture system indeed, before exact fixing the situation, we have four systems now, by the way
    2. Engineer in Colonia is HIGHLY needed! (please, see my previous post). In eddb I found 5 new hidden engineers, but all are in old bubble May we propose a CG 4 the engineer in Colonia, or it's not possible 2 be done quickly from technical\programming viewpoint?

P.S. I am writing not a petitions about making everything good, but exact questions (at least, I hope, that I am doing this )

So this song was made recently. It's about leaving the bubble for Colonia and letting the bubble burn.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/218991232

Thought it fit with the CEI.

ok whats the use of Colonia, im there but what nothing to do lol just the same crap like in the bubble, sooooo yea ....

Originally Posted by Nejamai View Post (Source)
    ok whats the use of Colonia, im there but what nothing to do lol just the same crap like in the bubble, sooooo yea ....
    What's the use of the Pleiades? What's the use of California Nebula? What's the use of The Bubble?

Obviously you don't enjoy this game based upon your comment. Why are you even here? How about going away?

What Colonia needs:

4A Class FSD's because I can't find any out here.

A few Engineers.

Originally Posted by Manticore View Post (Source)

[...eaten by mice...]

What Colonia needs:

4A Class FSD's because I can't find any out here.
    A few Engineers.
    Welcome to village life of XIXth century... With visiting city twice per year, and deep plannig, what you'll do exactly during visit. During 1st previous year visit I opened all new engineers from patch 2.2, during second - improved Beluga, which was too hot, and built several modules 4 Python & Cutter.
    Colonia now is really far-far-away village, but I was ready 4 this. By the way, I wrote about engineer several mothts ago- no resuts...

The remote blueprints will get us some nice engineering options without having to travel, too - pick your 20 carefully, but a C-rated module with a G5 blueprint is still pretty powerful.

I know FDev is quite busy right now with the release of 3.0, but I hope the new infrastructure from December's CG shows up soon, too - it's been two months and keeping those refugee ships circling isn't good for anyone's health.

Originally Posted by Ian Doncaster View Post (Source)
    I know FDev is quite busy right now with the release of 3.0, but I hope the new infrastructure from December's CG shows up soon, too - it's been two months and keeping those refugee ships circling isn't good for anyone's health.
    More new, and improved infrastructure is still needed out here.

I just did a mini-tour of a couple of systems out here as a way of fare-welling 2.x and outfitting remains impoverished.

Hello.

One question... How can players build a station?
    Or is this supported by Frontier Dev?

BR
    CMDR Pootch

Originally Posted by pootch View Post (Source)
    Hello.

One question... How can players build a station?
    Or is this supported by Frontier Dev?

BR
    CMDR Pootch
    By persuading Frontier developments that they have a valid case for such a station probably a bit like getting a community goal but much more so.

Originally Posted by Manticore View Post (Source)
    I just did a mini-tour of a couple of systems out here as a way of fare-welling 2.x and outfitting remains impoverished.
    Well, there's definitely some new stuff in Beyond.

Haven't got a full picture yet, but it looks like a lot of B-rated equipment has appeared, as well as a lot of the smaller A-rated modules we were previously missing.

Originally Posted by Ian Doncaster View Post (Source)
    Well, there's definitely some new stuff in Beyond.

Haven't got a full picture yet, but it looks like a lot of B-rated equipment has appeared, as well as a lot of the smaller A-rated modules we were previously missing.
    Yes!

I just logged into 3.0 at my Colonia base at Robardin Rock and I picked up a 4B FSD and I know that wasn't available before. I'm going to spend a bit of time today going to some major Colonia sites and check out outfitting there as well.

Let me say this clearly and succinctly so it is completely understood:

Thank you FD!

A security installation "Colonia Bastion" has now been constructed around Colonia 4 near Jaques Station, as a result of the recent "Protecting Colonia" CG.

Originally Posted by dAlexis View Post (Source)
    Welcome to village life of XIXth century... With visiting city twice per year, and deep plannig, what you'll do exactly during visit. During 1st previous year visit I opened all new engineers from patch 2.2, during second - improved Beluga, which was too hot, and built several modules 4 Python & Cutter.
    Colonia now is really far-far-away village, but I was ready 4 this. By the way, I wrote about engineer several mothts ago- no resuts...
    I volunteered, but was rejected, for obvious reasons.

"You say there's a *poodle* working on my ship?!?"