Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 717778798081
Results 1,201 to 1,204 of 1204

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Balancing Mission Rewards

Originally Posted by Almondclint View Post (Source)
    Same. Im about 10 mil for an hour or two. The one thing I wish for is passenger missions to stack to the same station/poi destinations and to be able to completely fill my cabins.

I think of this like a cruise ship/guided fishing tour. Cruise ships alot private cabins while guided tours fill to capacity. Something in between would be fine. But, I want to make the most credit/ly.
    its the same for trade missions

and thats the reason why "Quince" is currently exploited so much
    its an isolated system outside of the bubble, with lots of minor factions,
    only 1 landable planet and only two tourists spots (in the same system) within the mission generators search range.

what happens - all missions are directed towards a single location. you fill youre mission board with up to 20 missions (+3 chained ones) and do them all in one go.

great, isn't it?

Originally Posted by Almondclint View Post (Source)
    The one thing I wish for is passenger missions to stack to the same station/poi destinations and to be able to completely fill my cabins.
    Well, the first part might seem nice but i think it would be too much. Would make earning lots of credits much easier and would unbalance the game.
    Now, the second part, i cannot understand it myself. I can understand first-class cabins to be reserved by a certain group and that's it, but to have an economy-class cabin filled with 5 people while it can fit 32 in it... It's an economy-class. The definition of economy is to have to make some compromises and one of them should be to have to share the cabin with other people. IMO FD should make some changes on that direction. I would even consider business-class to be shared (perhaps only if the groups are of the same faction).

EDIT: Perhaps a "flag" should exist in every passenger mission to denote whether a certain group is "willing to share cabin" and by default most (if not all) economy missions should be like this. There could be very few economy missions in a "not-willing-to-share" state and the opposite of that could stand for first class (very few "willing-to-share").
    -= Cmdr. Olympian =-

Read a helpful post? Give some rep.

Originally Posted by James Son View Post (Source)
    EDIT: Perhaps a "flag" should exist in every passenger mission to denote whether a certain group is "willing to share cabin" and by default most (if not all) economy missions should be like this. There could be very few economy missions in a "not-willing-to-share" state and the opposite of that could stand for first class (very few "willing-to-share").
    Crown Icon equals a VIP on the passenger missions.
    A VIP will not share a cabin.
    VIPs will sometimes take economy class but will not share that class with others.

Hope that helps.

Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 717778798081