Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: 2.2.02 Update

I've been away for a few days, just got back and I can no longer pay to get my next set of data from cubeo to fortify a system. Last week I was carrying 200 units in a python at a time. First 20 for free then 200k for every extra set of data. Now it just says that I have used my allotment, and next allotment is available in zero days and zero hours.
    Am I missing something, has this been changed?

Will there ever be a 2.2.03? If yes, I suppose the change log must be big... So many bugs reported these last 3-4 weeks...

Yes there will be a 2.2.03, beta for it released today.

Give us the patchnotes for it!

No patch notes for 2.2.03 or am I blind?

Originally Posted by P. Roth View Post (Source)
    Will there ever be a 2.2.03? If yes, I suppose the change log must be big... So many bugs reported these last 3-4 weeks...
    2.2.03 doesn't seem to focus on bugfixes very much.

Originally Posted by straha20 View Post (Source)
    2.2.03 doesn't seem to focus on bugfixes very much.
    My thoughts exactly cant FD fix the material generation the SRV scanner first?

Yet still no fix for the thrust of the Condor...

It would be in FD's interest to fix 2.2.02 , There are just so many problems with it, 2.2.03, at this point in time, is only going to greatly add to the already high bug count, They must see that but choose to do nothing about it, me personally, these microstutters are really pissing me off,

Originally Posted by CMDR R SWIPE View Post (Source)
    Was there some change to weapon damages?

I've got a Python with 3 G5 Pulse (+thermal) and 2 G5 Multi-cannons (+corrosive), and couldn't kill a Cobra before it ran/jumped away.

Two days ago, in an CZ, a Cobra would last 10 seconds.

It also seems that when supercruising, you get accelerated and shoot past things way easier now (I've got over 1000 hours in the game, and am pretty familiar/practiced with the "7second" thing. Now I over shoot 75% of the time.

Maybe it's my imagination.
    I just experienced the same thing. Encountered an unusual bulked up cobra mk III. It took me 2 sec to get through the shields but then the hull go down like 1% for every second I had it under fire. Took me 4-5 minutes to kill it.
    There is also a problem with the routine that determines who the attacker is: So a NPC drops me outta supercruise, he scans me ... he's wanted, I'm clean. He opens fire, I got the voice msg that I'm under attack. I deploy my hardpoints after that, still I get the 400 cr. bounty for assaulting my attacker and of course get the 5k cr bounty for murder.
    And this happens 50% of the time. My total bounty added up rly quick, now I'm hunted by 1-2 bounty hunter every system I jump into, might stop playing for 7 days or I switch to a sidewinder and 'donate' a good bunch of cr, to the someone lol
    btw, NPC anacondas that run 500 m/s and shoot at 7km range are quiet annoying.

Originally Posted by Topper View Post (Source)
    I just experienced the same thing. Encountered an unusual bulked up cobra mk III. It took me 2 sec to get through the shields but then the hull go down like 1% for every second I had it under fire. Took me 4-5 minutes to kill it.
    There is also a problem with the routine that determines who the attacker is: So a NPC drops me outta supercruise, he scans me ... he's wanted, I'm clean. He opens fire, I got the voice msg that I'm under attack. I deploy my hardpoints after that, still I get the 400 cr. bounty for assaulting my attacker and of course get the 5k cr bounty for murder.
    And this happens 50% of the time. My total bounty added up rly quick, now I'm hunted by 1-2 bounty hunter every system I jump into, might stop playing for 7 days or I switch to a sidewinder and 'donate' a good bunch of cr, to the someone lol
    btw, NPC anacondas that run 500 m/s and shoot at 7km range are quiet annoying.

I'd say report crimes is off for you. The only reason why it's not 100% of the time is that sometimes you scan them and sometimes the system authority is nearby. That's my totally accurate and correct guess.

"- Fix for client and server disagreeing about whether a jet cone boost is active and kicking the player..."

Yikes... the poor sap that got caught in that debacle. I rarely get close to white dwarfs, let alone neutron stars, because of the fear of getting booted by the server and having to see myself get obliterated. Glad to see things are getting taken care of.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324