Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: 2.2.02 Update

Originally Posted by MoonWeb View Post (Source)
    No fix for weapon colours being per ship instead of per weapon? That as seriously lazy.
    Wait, really?<Ahem> I just bought a bunch. Frontier! *raises fist*

Thanks Zac.

Can you confirm that "- Fix for incorrect passenger elite rank points" means that passenger missions now increase a players exploration rank?

Have a good morning

Ben

Originally Posted by Zac Antonaci View Post (Source)
    - Stop the station from responding to crimes of the Passenger Wanted type
    - Stop the ThankYouPassedStopAndSearch chatter line from playing when scanned by police while carrying an illegal passenger as they're about to start
    - If you have an illegal passenger, call this out in the status line. Only "Wanted" status trumps this
    ^^ Is this the set of changes to fix passenger insta kill?

What about the yellow chat spamming of the fighters? why isnt been fixed yet. You cannot see if somebody wrote you without some CSI investigation.

Originally Posted by MoonWeb View Post (Source)
    No fix for weapon colours being per ship instead of per weapon? That as seriously lazy.
    Are they supposed to be per weapon?

Thanks, but nothing on the network disconnects and the lag on opening menus and dropping from SC?

Hope restored.
    Nice work, Frontier.
    Big thanks from the bottom of my heart.

Originally Posted by Speccy View Post (Source)
    - Target Body does not change after scanning the first beacon of a PassengerSightseeing mission that has multiple destinations

Blimey, it only took 8 weeks to fix, since first being reported on day 1 of the beta.
    Some people will complain about anything it seems.

Wat no fix?
    Wat still no fix?
    Wat - a fix?

- Target Body does not change after scanning the first beacon of a PassengerSightseeing mission that has multiple destinations

Nice, will take on those missions again now

- Fix for planetary mission generation

PRAISE THE LORD!
    I reset my account from scratch because I wanted to enjoy the climb up the ranks with all the new features but my favorite missions were planetary ones (especially base assault) I was pretty mad when I failed to find a single one generating anywhere.
    Great to see that fixed so soon!

Spot on, but would have like the SRV scanner fix as well, but understand from a previous post this is a client update not server side.

Roll on tonight and.......ED TIME!

What about the impossible interdictions?

Originally Posted by Heater View Post (Source)
    Thanks, but nothing on the network disconnects and the lag on opening menus and dropping from SC?
    I think that should be improving it:

Originally Posted by Zac Antonaci View Post (Source)
    - Fix low level network hang

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast