Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: 2.2.02 Update

Originally Posted by kofeyh View Post (Source)
    Wait, really?<Ahem> I just bought a bunch. Frontier! *raises fist*
    Got a bunch as well. Interestingly enough, under keybinds there's a toggle you can bind. Also one for engine colors.

Originally Posted by Ian Phillips View Post (Source)
    Some people will complain about anything it seems.

Wat no fix?
    Wat still no fix?
    Wat - a fix?
    That pretty much sums up what's been happening in Portland.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w215/ShadowWolf_Kell/MaiaSig3b.png

Server Status: OK
    Bulletin: 'The Guardians' update 2.2.01 is now live.

Please let the launcher team update the launcher as well...

Happy that the station griefing with wanted passengers is fixed, I only had to die once to that
    i7 6700K, TS15A, Z170I Gaming Pro AC, GTX 1080, Ballistix SP 2x8GB 2400Mhz, MX200 500GB M.2 2260.

Originally Posted by Zac Antonaci View Post (Source)
    - Ensure a minimum amount of Combat rank progression is always awarded, even when the Commanders and NPC crew have a significantly higher rank than the losing pilot
    Sounds interesting, does this mean now that every kill counts towards becoming Elite. Can we get an update on how ranking points are now calculated please.

Originally Posted by Ian Phillips View Post (Source)
    Are they supposed to be per weapon?
    I would question why you would introduce weapon colours, and then make weapon colours actually just singular per ship global colour. Particularly when compared to engineered weapons having modification-based colours.

Because that'd be consistent. Wait..
    cmdr kofeyh | http://twitch.tv/kofeyh | "The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." – Citizen G'Kar

great!

Originally Posted by Zac Antonaci View Post (Source)
    - Fix for incorrect passenger elite rank points
    i was asking the same in dales thread yesterday - can you share to which elite rank passenger missions should count for, does this depend of type of passenger mission (trade, exploraion, ?combat), do they all count for the same rank (tradeß exploration?)?

Danke, awesome Frontier. Thanks for the work!

La Renommée
    ZPG-FDL R6
    Fer de Lance
    Meister
    Wer mein Schweigen nicht verteht, versteht auch meine Worte nicht.

Comment from Michael re: mission payouts ...

Originally Posted by Michael Brookes View Post (Source)
    It appears that the templates didn't properly update, we'll reapply those as part of this morning's 2.2.02 update.

The changes in summary are:

- Bring delivery and courier missions back up, although bring down the top end slightly for things like the extreme runs
    - The passenger missions were a little too high for the normal bulk types, so bring them down a bit

Note that the expedition type has not been touched at all.

It's worth bearing in mind that they are procedurally generated so it is possible to get extremes and makes it a lot of fun to balance, so we'll continue to tweak as necessary.

Michael

(new Buckyball race from 21 - 29 October : click banner for full race details)

Servers are back up
    I`m in game

Originally Posted by Heater View Post (Source)
    Thanks, but nothing on the network disconnects and the lag on opening menus and dropping from SC?
    What Graphics settings are you using. I ask because I had been having those slowdowns but found that by (counter-intuitively I might add) turning UP the Settings to Ultra I ended up with a much better response from everything. Its almost like trying to "dumb it down" was causing my response problems - and I have a Radeon R9 Nano so it is running and responding great on the new settings.

Hope this helps

Nice work, appreciate the effort folks
    Few men even considered the possibility of life on other planets. And yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this Earth with envious eyes, and slowly, and surely, they drew their plans against us…

Originally Posted by Speccy View Post (Source)
    8 weeks to fix a major bug of the 2.2 update is ridiculous, it should have been fixed much earlier. Yes of course I'm pleased it's now been fixed.
    Well say so then. It's really not that difficult.
    Commander Reighdar One man. One ship. One galaxy.

Very good job FD ! As usual !!

Neutrons highway back on ! Thanks
    My Exploration albums : http://sensai25.imgur.com/

Originally Posted by sensai25 View Post (Source)
    Very good job FD ! As usual !!

Neutrons highway back on ! Thanks
    I'll let you go first. you know... for science.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w215/ShadowWolf_Kell/MaiaSig3b.png

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast