Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: 2.2.02 Update

Awesome update! Thank you FDev

Originally Posted by goemon View Post (Source)
    great!

i was asking the same in dales thread yesterday - can you share to which elite rank passenger missions should count for, does this depend of type of passenger mission (trade, exploraion, ?combat), do they all count for the same rank (tradeß exploration?)?
    This would be nice to get some clarification, still pretty peved off if it is towards exploration rank nothing against anyone scanning and moving on, but just for going to A from B....

Oh and thankyou FD for fixing Neutrons

Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    Comment from Michael re: mission payouts ...
    .. sort of why I think people probably need to stop reacting to extreme payouts being "too much" and consider them exceptions, rather than the rule. And more or less give frontier some breathing room to find a balance point.

Moving on; some good fixes all the same.
    cmdr kofeyh | http://twitch.tv/kofeyh | "The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." – Citizen G'Kar

Now my question on all this is: Is this including a fix for Transaction and Matchmaking Server errors when attempting to jump with a Supercharged FSD from Neutron and WD jets?

*** NVM ***
    Wipe, Schmipe

MOSTLY HARMLESS BROKER SURVEYOR
    HARMLESS -> MOSTLY HARMLESS (08-Jan-15)
    PEDDLER -> DEALER (08-Dec-14) -> MERCHANT (14-Dec-14) -> BROKER (28-Mar-15)
    MOSTLY AIMLESS -> SCOUT (30-Dec-14) -> SURVEYOR (23-Jan-15)

Thanks FD for getting this update out, will check mission payouts at the evening. Never have been confused with shipping wanted passengers, however making it clearer for other players is thumbs up.
    Peteris Krisjanis
    Call sign: Eagleboy | Will play: All Online | Federation | Trader and Explorer, with a little of everything else
    Please support call for ED Linux port https://www.change.org/p/frontier-de...-linux-desktop

Originally Posted by Speccy View Post (Source)
    8 weeks to fix a major bug of the 2.2 update is ridiculous, it should have been fixed much earlier. Yes of course I'm pleased it's now been fixed.
    What if it took them 7 weeks to find it, or they found it in week 1 but the fix meant they had to spend 7 weeks fixing the things that the fix broke or ... anything in between....
    Wipe, Schmipe

MOSTLY HARMLESS BROKER SURVEYOR
    HARMLESS -> MOSTLY HARMLESS (08-Jan-15)
    PEDDLER -> DEALER (08-Dec-14) -> MERCHANT (14-Dec-14) -> BROKER (28-Mar-15)
    MOSTLY AIMLESS -> SCOUT (30-Dec-14) -> SURVEYOR (23-Jan-15)

It seems the passenger mission nerf was a bit too much
    i7 6700K, TS15A, Z170I Gaming Pro AC, GTX 1080, Ballistix SP 2x8GB 2400Mhz, MX200 500GB M.2 2260.

Originally Posted by DRY411S View Post (Source)
    What if it took them 7 weeks to find it, or they found it in week 1 but the fix meant they had to spend 7 weeks fixing the things that the fix broke or ... anything in between....
    Bit dangerous bringing logic and reason to the forums m8. You're supposed to be illogical and rageface over minutia... apparently.
    cmdr kofeyh | http://twitch.tv/kofeyh | "The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." – Citizen G'Kar

No fix for the SRV Scanner ? REALLY ?I normally say thanks, but not this time. Poor show.
    "The Monster" - "The Canonn Material and PPOI Sheet" - "Formidine Rift"
    ... --- --..-- / .. -. / - .... . / ..-. .- -.-. . / --- ..-. / --- ...- . .-. .-- .... . .-.. -- .. -. --. / --- -.. -.. ... --..-- / .. .----. -- / .-.. . ..-. - / .-- .. - .... / --- -. .-.. -.-- / --- -. . / --- .--. - .. --- -. ---... / .. .----. -- / --. --- .. -. --. / - --- / .... .- ...- . / - --- / ... -.-. .. . -. -.-. . / - .... . / ... .... .. - / --- ..- - / --- ..-. / - .... .. ...

Originally Posted by Sentenza View Post (Source)
    What about the impossible interdictions?
    OMG, forgot about these. are they fixed? or is this Client side?

"The probability of success is difficult to estimate; but if we never search the chance of success is zero"

That is great news.

Shame there is no SRV scanner fix, it is very frustrating, but I can cope.

I have not seen any mention of mission mat rewards fix - in this or the mission update thread. Will the mythical EFC ever be seen again...
    CMDRs Markzx59/Heat Shield/Jonny Case
    Buckyball Racing Club
    Distant Worlds Expedition

Great work -

Was hoping to see a fix for the docking computer. Maybe they snuck it in :-)

It's my way of playing

Originally Posted by Roknori View Post (Source)
    Now my question on all this is: Is this including a fix for Transaction and Matchmaking Server errors when attempting to jump with a Supercharged FSD from Neutron and WD jets?
    It seems yes.
    Peteris Krisjanis
    Call sign: Eagleboy | Will play: All Online | Federation | Trader and Explorer, with a little of everything else
    Please support call for ED Linux port https://www.change.org/p/frontier-de...-linux-desktop

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast