Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: 2.2.02 Update

why am i seeing a pure BLACK planet in front of me?

-= WHAT YOU DO IN LIFE ECHOES IN ETERNITY =-

Originally Posted by Dommarraa View Post (Source)
    No fix for the SRV Scanner ? REALLY ?I normally say thanks, but not this time. Poor show.
    I think SRV scanner was design change, not a bug. Ergo, it won't be changed ASAP.
    Peteris Krisjanis
    Call sign: Eagleboy | Will play: All Online | Federation | Trader and Explorer, with a little of everything else
    Please support call for ED Linux port https://www.change.org/p/frontier-de...-linux-desktop

Originally Posted by Cmdr Eagleboy View Post (Source)
    I think SRV scanner was design change, not a bug. Ergo, it won't be changed ASAP.
    Design change which gives hard of hearing people the finger huh. Nice.
    Observe: the InvisiConda!

Originally Posted by Cmdr Eagleboy View Post (Source)
    Yes it was in the 2.2 patch notes but the current behaviour cannot possibly be intended...

Edit: from 2.2 patch notes the suspicious entries are:

- Reduce the maximum number of signal traces on the wavescanner now that we have more extreme cases
    - Optimise the wavescanner to better handle multiple signal sources
    CMDRs Markzx59/Heat Shield/Jonny Case
    Buckyball Racing Club
    Distant Worlds Expedition

Originally Posted by tulextreme View Post (Source)
    why am i seeing a pure BLACK planet in front of me?
    I don't know.

Is this an example of the new riddles some people have been asking for?
    (Credit for the image goes to Moozipan)
    Commander Reighdar One man. One ship. One galaxy.

Originally Posted by goemon View Post (Source)
    great!

i was asking the same in dales thread yesterday - can you share to which elite rank passenger missions should count for, does this depend of type of passenger mission (trade, exploraion, ?combat), do they all count for the same rank (tradeß exploration?)?
    We need to know. Am I going to finish off my Elite career doing passenger lead exploration in a cobra or continue trading exploration data to aid factions that I like?
    "It had begun with Ben Ryder, who had traded almost exclusively using shot-up pirate ships. Ben had lived life on the edge, and one day, one night, one star year, he had not returned" Ben's Keyboard controls PDF & Quick Start Guide updated 5 August 14

Thanks, FDev!
    GAME ON!

oooowwwww...

Instant interdiction fix.. Thank you!!!

Nice one Frontier, thanks for the patch
    Moo!

Nice job FD, keep em going

Originally Posted by racer1 View Post (Source)

I have not seen any mention of mission mat rewards fix - in this or the mission update thread. Will the mythical EFC ever be seen again...
    Double OMG, forgot this one too..... Please FD no more damn Biotech thingys!!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Speccy View Post (Source)
    You don't say.
    He just did!

"The probability of success is difficult to estimate; but if we never search the chance of success is zero"

I see mission only material rewards aren't fixed yet. I'm specifically referring to this issue https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...red-everywhere
    Or is this issue fixed in the patch and not included in the patch notes? If not can we please get an update on the situation because this issue is making it impossible for me to progress since many of the mission only rare mats are not appearing and and all the very rare mats that appear are biotech conductors.

Just docked at a usual stop for me.

Everything looks good. Nice one and thanks FDev.

Validation error.................Again'
    Please post relevant files in support site................( should have been done same time as update )

Cheers, gonna give it a go tonight.

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast