Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 172021222324 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 362

Thread: Neutron Highway long range route planner

  1. #316
    Ok, I'll go with that as most likely then. I'm just aware of other sites that do so thought this was the same. I'm no programmer so no idea how hard it is to implement, just knew that it was possible. Thanks.

  2. #317
    Originally Posted by Baton View Post (Source)
    TBH I am not sure either, but Ockham Razor says that your browser does not store the tickboxes
    Currently it does not, I have little free time at the moment but I am in progress storing the data long term.

  3. #318
    Hi!
    I'm new to this forum and I was bored so I wrote some javascript to save the checkboxes as cookies on the road to riches page (until Spansh has the time to add this himself).

    Paste this into the console every time you open the road to riches page and see the checkboxes:
    Code:
    const checkboxes = document.querySelectorAll('.card input');
    let cookieArray = document.cookie ? JSON.parse(document.cookie.split(';')[0].split('names=')[1]) : [];
    checkboxes.forEach((checkbox) => {
        let name = checkbox.closest('tr').querySelectorAll('td')[2].textContent;
        if (cookieArray.includes(name)){
            checkbox.checked = true;
        }
        checkbox.addEventListener('change', (event) => {
            if (event.target.checked) {
                cookieArray.push(name);
            } else {
                cookieArray = cookieArray.filter((nameInArray)=>(nameInArray !== name));
            }
            document.cookie = 'names=' + JSON.stringify(cookieArray) + '; expires=Fri, 31 Dec 9999 23:59:59 GMT';
        });
    });
    (I turned it into a userscript as well but I don't know if I'm allowed to link to it.)

  4. #319
    Bug Report

    The "Calculate" button doesn't do anything on the R2R section.
    Was working on Saturday, now it doesn't.

    Cheers.

    o7

  5. #320
    Originally Posted by fretmeister View Post (Source)
    Bug Report

    The "Calculate" button doesn't do anything on the R2R section.
    Was working on Saturday, now it doesn't.

    Cheers.

    o7
    I was upgrading the backend servers and missed something small, now fixed

  6. #321
    Bodies search does not work, you hit on Search and nothing happens, also my saved links with some criteria do not open any page now ( example https://www.spansh.co.uk/bodies/sear...4-9472C33B8412 ).

  7. #322
    Originally Posted by Baton View Post (Source)
    Bodies search does not work, you hit on Search and nothing happens, also my saved links with some criteria do not open any page now ( example https://www.spansh.co.uk/bodies/sear...4-9472C33B8412 ).
    Ugh, apologies, another slight issue with the release yesterday, now fixed. You may need to clear your browser cache.

    Also, you no longer need to put coordinates in, the reference system field can sort that out for you.

  8. #323
    Originally Posted by Spansh View Post (Source)
    Also, you no longer need to put coordinates in, the reference system field can sort that out for you.
    Perfect, it was pain in the bum to put them in cheers.

    Can I somehow search for landable bodies with required criteria in specific main star systems?
    I am looking for pumpkins now, which so far we found in B class star systems only. Can I display the class on the main star in the result list? ATM when I add main star to the fields to show I get black cross, not sure what that means...

  9. #324
    Originally Posted by Baton View Post (Source)
    Perfect, it was pain in the bum to put them in cheers.

    Can I somehow search for landable bodies with required criteria in specific main star systems?
    I am looking for pumpkins now, which so far we found in B class star systems only. Can I display the class on the main star in the result list? ATM when I add main star to the fields to show I get black cross, not sure what that means...
    Got a link to the search and a screenshot as I'm not sure what you mean. However at the moment all the fields on that page with the exception of coordinates and reference system name apply to the body you're searching for, not the system. It's not too difficult to add extra fields like that but it's require some changes

  10. #325
    Originally Posted by Spansh View Post (Source)
    Got a link to the search and a screenshot as I'm not sure what you mean.
    Sure, so I wonder what does X mean under the Main Star


    Not sure there is a point adding anything if I would be the only person to use it, looking for space pumpkins seems to be very niche ATM.
    I wonder how many people does use the temperature sliders now

  11. #326
    Originally Posted by Baton View Post (Source)
    Sure, so I wonder what does X mean under the Main Star


    Not sure there is a point adding anything if I would be the only person to use it, looking for space pumpkins seems to be very niche ATM.
    I wonder how many people does use the temperature sliders now
    true or false field, it means the body is not the main star

  12. #327
    Originally Posted by Spansh View Post (Source)
    true or false field, it means the body is not the main star
    I was just introduced to the neutron star map of your tool, but it doesn't seem to do anything... all I see is a black field. No galaxy map, etc. And it's unresponsive to clicks or refreshes. Possible bug?

    Thanks for all of your awesome tools that make ED even better!

  13. #328
    Originally Posted by beknar View Post (Source)
    I was just introduced to the neutron star map of your tool, but it doesn't seem to do anything... all I see is a black field. No galaxy map, etc. And it's unresponsive to clicks or refreshes. Possible bug?

    Thanks for all of your awesome tools that make ED even better!
    That particular page is pretty large, well part of it is. The neutron list download has now reached 40MB, it may take some time to download. That said, there were a few things making it slightly slower, I've tweaked some stuff, try again?

  14. #329
    Hey,

    I dont know if this is a bug or my misunderstanding of the tool.

    Very often, while using 'road to riches' feature there is only one planet found/shown in the system. Manual inspection (and later cashing data) shows that there are more.

    Examples:
    system: Synuefe RA-L d9-67, shown only body 3, while also 4 and 2 should be listed (and are not).
    system: Synuefe QA-L d9-14, shown only body 1, while also 3 should be listed (to be confirmed)
    system: Synuefe EU-O b39-5, shown only body 7, while also 6 should be listed.


    This situation is not a result of my aggressive filters (distance from star or min value).
    This situation happens on stars which *are* shown on the path, but only with 1 valuable body, while in reality more plantes for scan should be listed.


    This might happen due to the 'max bodies' filter being reached, WHILE in fact 'max bodies' should apply only to star systems. Those additional valuable worlds will no be shown even if I increase (by 1) max bodies, because planner will use it (limit) first while plotting route via stars. I propose that for every star system shown, ALL valuable worlds (bigger than value limit) are being shown, regardless of max bodies limit.


  15. #330
    Originally Posted by rdslw View Post (Source)
    Hey,

    I dont know if this is a bug or my misunderstanding of the tool.

    Very often, while using 'road to riches' feature there is only one planet found/shown in the system. Manual inspection (and later cashing data) shows that there are more.

    Examples:
    system: Synuefe RA-L d9-67, shown only body 3, while also 4 and 2 should be listed (and are not).
    system: Synuefe QA-L d9-14, shown only body 1, while also 3 should be listed (to be confirmed)
    system: Synuefe EU-O b39-5, shown only body 7, while also 6 should be listed.


    This situation is not a result of my aggressive filters (distance from star or min value).
    This situation happens on stars which *are* shown on the path, but only with 1 valuable body, while in reality more plantes for scan should be listed.


    This might happen due to the 'max bodies' filter being reached, WHILE in fact 'max bodies' should apply only to star systems. Those additional valuable worlds will no be shown even if I increase (by 1) max bodies, because planner will use it (limit) first while plotting route via stars. I propose that for every star system shown, ALL valuable worlds (bigger than value limit) are being shown, regardless of max bodies limit.

    Yeah so I know why this is. What happens is I choose the most valuable x bodies (sorted by value) in your given "region" given the options you selected, then plot a route through all of them. However, it makes a lot more sense to plot through the most valuable systems rather than bodies. It's not a huge change but requires some adjustments

    I did some experimenting with this and it's now live:

    https://www.spansh.co.uk/riches/resu...=50&to=Colonia

    You now select the number of systems you want to scan at maximum instead of bodies, and it will prioritise the most valuable systems rather than the most valuable bodies. This means that that 500 system scan actually ends up scanning 1200 bodies for an average payout of 700k credits per jump

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 172021222324 ... LastLast