Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 20232425

Thread: Neutron Highway long range route planner

Originally Posted by Spansh View Post (Source)
    There are some current issues with system IDs which I need to rectify (they are going to change), because of the way the database is searched I need to have the systems you have visited (which for some players can run into thousands) stored in the database in order to only pull out systems you haven't searched, otherwise the system will be far too slow.

It's in progress but I do have a lot of things on at the moment outside ED (I haven't actually logged in for a couple of months).

Obviously you are busy outside of this but is there any way that anyone would be able to help you out with this or have you already got some spare hands?

Originally Posted by MrKeogh2552 View Post (Source)
    Obviously you are busy outside of this but is there any way that anyone would be able to help you out with this or have you already got some spare hands?
    Not at this stage unfortunately, perhaps in the future

Hi Spansh,

There is a neutron star in 18 Camelopardalis - please update on https://www.spansh.co.uk/plotter as this one is closest to me

Thanks.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1488780947

It goes by the EDSM database, doesn't it?

Get it into EDSM e.g. via ED Discovery.

When there are 'gaps' its always worth using the galmap with cone boost set to plot a routes around the next neutron. Found several new ones that way and saved a lot of time.

Mobile device website issues

While on the Spansh site on my phone the route is confined to the left side of the screen with a huge margin on the right. The route is confined to the point the I have to scroll left and right a long ways to see additional information. Is there a way to fix this?

Originally Posted by mikelowndes View Post (Source)
    Get it into EDSM e.g. via ED Discovery.

When there are 'gaps' its always worth using the galmap with cone boost set to plot a routes around the next neutron. Found several new ones that way and saved a lot of time.
    Forget about this neutron star in 18 Camelopardalis, it doesn't work most times despite FSD supercharged.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 20232425